Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

Consigliere said:
Move over, Kim. Today is the day syracusefan.com broke the internet.

Lol.

orangefog said:
I think mine said something about suspicious activity and then said to try back after a cool off period.

When you get the cool off period message, try clicking on the view results button. That's when I get the suspicious activity message.

When you get the cool off period message, try clicking on the view results button. That's when I get the suspicious activity message.
After I had the suspicious activity warning, I was able to get back on (I think it was about 2 hours). When I got back on, I voted for as long as I could, now it just says that it got too many votes from me and I need a cool off period. So, for the first warning, I am just going by my memory, which is shot, but I could swear it said both "suspicious activity" and "cool off".

After I had the suspicious activity warning, I was able to get back on (I think it was about 2 hours). When I got back on, I voted for as long as I could, now it just says that it got too many votes from me and I need a cool off period. So, for the first warning, I am just going by my memory, which is shot, but I could swear it said both "suspicious activity" and "cool off".
That was my first as well. They need to investigate the Williamson voters... that's some suspicious stuff there..

Last I saw Floyd up 1,600+ votes.

Floyd 57.81% (6,662 votes)
Williamson 42.19% (4,861 votes)

Just blew through 10,000 votes for #44

He has almost 67% of the vote now.

Hopefully this discourages the other side.. they should have known not to mess with the Orange!

Random UConn fan seeing his plan fall apart

maxresdefault.jpg

Back home and hammering away again.

Looks like next up may be Dorothy Hamill.

TexanMark said:
Too bad Dwight Freeney lost in the first round to Bobby Valentine

Yea, I don't think we even knew about this contest then did we?

I've inky been voting 5 mins and others must still be voting too because in that 5 mins it's 131-0 Floyd.

Looks like next up may be Dorothy Hamill.
So Dorothy will probably end up with like 350 votes. We'll know something is rigged if she ends up with thousands of votes in the next round against Floyd.

How can anyone not vote for Morgan Freeman?

So Dorothy will probably end up with like 350 votes. We'll know something is rigged if she ends up with thousands of votes in the next round against Floyd.
No way...you can't rig this poll.

Time to warm up Tonya Harding. Too soon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom