Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th)

Absolutely rock solid confirming my four. Do I get the other half of that like now?

Tickets are $25 each. I'm going to charge $30 for each ticket. The $5 profit will be rolled into our tailgate fund and to cover any unplanned expenses.

BTW, Tickets are $45 plus fees going through SU.
Mark, I'd like to get 4 tickets please.

Saturday, October 18th
Kickoff not decided yet but it has about a 95% chance at being either 12:30 or 3:30pm.

We plan to do a tailgate pregame. If we can arrange pre-paid parking or cash game day parking we will do that.

All I need from you right now is a non-binding commit of tickets and if you can bring some tailgate equipment (canopy, tables, grill, chairs, coolers, etc...). Just reply to this thread. Payment will be due in late June or early July. We are using PayPal unless you make prior arrangements with me. I will stop at 150 tickets if we get there. I'm guesstimating about 125-150 right now due to early inputs.

Our tickets will be better than those provided through SU and approximately 30-40% cheaper. Expect to be in the north side of the stadium (Section 13) around the 20 yard line. Official Visitors Section is 11 +12 and then overflow gets put in the highest rows towards midfield.

I will do my best to seat those with mobility issues lowest and closest to the aisles. Families with smaller kids I will try to put on the aisles or close to the aisle. Just send me a PM letting me know your situation.

Best Web Link to answer all your questions about Wake Forest http://www.wakeforestsports.com/gameday/

So Far:

TexanMark 2 (Tailgate Commander)
JackBauer44 6 (Tailgate Asst)
Crusty 2 (Tailgate Asst)
CuseJuicy (2) (Tailgate Asst) canopy, table, grill and coolers
MarcusPitt (2)
STorange (3)
BlackKnight76 + Family (12)
Consigliere (2-4?)
Faninorlando (2)
JJReddawg (2)
OrangePace (? on tix) Should tailgate with us
Cuckster (2)
RaynVA (2-4)
DryPolcher44 (?) Not Sure...might have a conflict, could buy late.
Aweart23 (4-6) can bring food/tailgate equip
DCCuse (2)
sutomcat (2) can bring Hofmanns/equipment if driving
C Bomb (3-5) Cuse Canopy n Utica Club
OrangeChris (2?)
Orange_in_VA (5)
JohnCassillo (3)
GoCuseCaz (2)
OburgCuse (2-5) can bring food/tailgate supplies
OrangeSox44 (2)
minicuse (2)
geode (4)
physyra (4)
cabby1 (2)
Guinness (2)
OrangeMaNPD (2-4)
Moontan (2?) Can bring canopy, grill, table, etc...
faninorlando (2)
Phenomenon (4)
RogerNeedham (2-4)
SU2NASA (2)
CLTOrange (5) 3 kids under 10 put on aisle, can bring some tailgate equipment
CuseDude (2)
sualldway (4)
zippy1808 (4)

March 15th update: about 60-65 so far
May 14th update: about 100 so far

We plan to park in a the lots Between the Coliseum/Annex (See PDF) They will cost $8. I plan to group buy tickets. I'll purchase 3-4 extras.

Friday Night Get Together: Putter's Patio and Grill is located just west of the stadium. It looks like a good spot to have a Friday get together. h/t: creatorsgame
http://www.putterspatioandgrill.com/

The only downside is they stop serving at 10pm. When time gets closer I'll call them and see what time they stop serving drinks.

PayPay Sign Up Info (Mandatory unless you work out another arrangement with me)

The most efficient way is to go through a few steps to tie your PayPal account to your checking or savings account. You will then be able to transfer $$ between PayPal and your bank.

When you transfer money this year for tickets it needs to be from your PayPal bank account and not via credit/ debit card. If you do it with credit/debit card I will be asking for more moeny to cover the fees. There are no fees if the money comes directly from your PayPal account and you transfer using this method below.

Click on "Send Money"
Enter email and amount to be sent in dollars
Click on "I'm sending money to family or friends"
As long as you don't use a credit card or debit card for the money there is
no fee. I.E. the money is being transferred from your Pay Pal bank account.

Mark, I'm in for four tix if you still have them. Driving in from Atlanta. I have a PayPal account so just let me know how much I owe you. Thanks, Jack

Mark, I'm in for four tix if you still have them. Driving in from Atlanta. I have a PayPal account so just let me know how much I owe you. Thanks, Jack
Send me an email to TexanMarkTailgate at Gmail dot com

Jack
I'll need your name, mailing address, cell phone and preferred email address. I'll send you my contact info in return. Thx Mark

Mark,
I would like two tickets and can bring tent, chairs and whatever food you need.
A Crusty sighting! Good to see you back, it's been a while. Always enjoy your posts. :)

Tickets purchased. I bought 135 guaranteed and I have 15 more in the bank. We will be in Section 13. Row CC is where the tunnel leads out from the concourse. We should be just above the tunnel...5-10 rows above. Exact seating won't happen for 3-4 more weeks.

If we have a 12:30pm kickoff we'll probably tailgate practice Friday night at Putters Grill. If we have a 3:30pm kickoff we'll probably tailgate practice Friday night at Carolina Ale House (adj to the Mall).

Admin...can you thumbtack this thread?

How did I miss this thread? Can I get 2-4 of those banked tickets?

How did I miss this thread? Can I get 2-4 of those banked tickets?
Sure...send me your name, mailing address, email and cell phone via PM or to my email (see above)

I have approximately 10-15 tickets left to sell. We plan a tailgate before the game. Post on this thread if you want tickets or send me an email to TexanMarkTailgate at Gmail dot com

Mark

Need a parking pass to go with my 2 tickets.

Ray

Ray parking is still TBD at this point...we have an open cash lot set up but might be able to get something better. I'm still working on it. I'm probably 30 days away from asking for money.

Best guess I have about 10-11 tickets left of the 135 tix allotment. Not sure if I'll buy the extra 15 to get to 150. A few of you need to send me your contact info still.

Getting a few emails about when to pay...hold off for now. I'm trying to get the Central Michigan game collected. I'll ask for WFU money in about a week.

Update: Still awaiting a few details. I have about 125-130 tix requests. I will buy 135 tickets. Please review your name/number of tickets I have for you in the first post of this thread and send me an update if different.

SU2NASA and Geode please PM me your contact info to include a cell phone number. Thanks

I've had a few adjustments...that is ok. Going to reduce the final tally to 130. That leaves me about 10 tix unassigned. If your numbers have changed let me know. Those that are listed as 2-4 or have a question mark...finalize your numbers ASAP. I don't mind having about 10 unassigned tickets right now as history shows they will get bought but I don't want 20-25 if some start dropping out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom