Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Group Tickets and Tailgate (Oct 18th)

Says upper level? Where are our seats?
Upper Level Section 13 Row NN and up...theirs might be part of the SU allotment and they are getting them for a reduced rate.

Last edited:
Yes, the group rate was $25 in our section. They are selling their tix for $23
They'll be visiting the Will Call window while we're tailgating.

Update

I sent out most of the tickets last week. You should be receiving them. We have 152 total. I have 2 tix not sold yet...they are my backups.

The stragglers tix not sent out are: JackK, sualldway, OburgCuse, dinosaurBBQ, and MiniCuse. Those will be mailed today. Finally JJReddawg yours will be mailed last. I bought 3 extra tickets...once they arrived you and myself will be sitting in those seats.

Sadly, the tailgate is in limbo right now...I hope SU can get this figured out. I have a backup plan...

Sadly, the tailgate is in limbo right now...I hope SU can get this figured out. I have a backup plan...
I feel your pain in this matter. We went through it for the GA Tech game last year.

Until SU shows that they're timely & serious about these events, we should move forward without them in the future. If there are 2 tailgate events then there are two tailgate events. Opening ourselves up to the possibility of not having a SyracuseFan tailgate is too big of a risk with the current relationship/arrangement..

Update

I sent out most of the tickets last week. You should be receiving them. We have 152 total. I have 2 tix not sold yet...they are my backups.

The stragglers tix not sent out are: JackK, sualldway, OburgCuse, dinosaurBBQ, and MiniCuse. Those will be mailed today. Finally JJReddawg yours will be mailed last. I bought 3 extra tickets...once they arrived you and myself will be sitting in those seats.

If we end up needing a Chef, I'm willing to cook again. May be hard to bring a grill with me this time, but I could try my best.

Yup, if the 'cuse is dragging its feet then I think we go our own way. More work for us but maybe more enjoyable.

Looks like I may have 4 extras in our section if anybody is interested. I'd like to sell all 4 together so just let me know.

Three things:

I have up to 6 tickets available (4 from Oburg + 2 others). I can most likely get 6 together if needed.

Beer is going to be sold at the Stadium for the First Time. http://www.bloggersodear.com/2014/9...o-open-top-hat-tavern-at-bb-t-field-beer-wine

SU will have a catered event. I need a couple fans to step forward to work a small Fine Mess Tailgate in parking too. Send me a PM and I'll send the details. It could be pretty good and fairly easy as some of the Food will be provided and no grilling will be needed

Pro: They'll sell beer & wine until the end of the third quarter.

Con: adult beverages must be consumed in the designated serving area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom