We have an OC who tweets... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

We have an OC who tweets...

He is definitely somewhere shoring up previous commits. Hopefully Staten Island.
would make sense we aren't after any other offensive players. Golden and jumbo both saw Gus today i wouldn't give up with a week to go . Maybe a 2 for 1 with him and laray

maybe he's back in south florida. Provo is down there. he can also stop in and firm up Malik as well as try and sway Coley.

From Austin Wilson: Great day of visits from the #cuse coaching staff, had coach shafer over this morning and coach Lester and coach McDonald tonight.

I don't know if it can be done, even though it'd be cool, but some websites have a scrolling sidebar of tweets from X, Y, Z twitter accounts...is there any way to put one of those in with coaches' tweets? I'm sure there are a few here on the forum that don't have twitter, but could keep tabs on what the staffers who do use it are saying.

Should we name him Waldo?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

I have already begun thinking of him as the Pied Piper. He tweets and we all follow.

I don't know if it can be done, even though it'd be cool, but some websites have a scrolling sidebar of tweets from X, Y, Z twitter accounts...is there any way to put one of those in with coaches' tweets? I'm sure there are a few here on the forum that don't have twitter, but could keep tabs on what the staffers who do use it are saying.

Interesting idea. Don't know if it can be done on a forum but it doesn't hurt to look into it.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Hopefully hes headed to NYC either today or some point this week, we need him and the rest of the staff to put the full court press on AE and Laray.

I guess we will never have a NY starting QB. Oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom