We have an OC who tweets... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

We have an OC who tweets...

Liverpool Kid if I remember correctly.
I think it was a really smart move by DM bringing in Paulus. Our OL was horrendous and Nassib would have been (Tom) savaged.

I don't know if it can be done, even though it'd be cool, but some websites have a scrolling sidebar of tweets from X, Y, Z twitter accounts...is there any way to put one of those in with coaches' tweets? I'm sure there are a few here on the forum that don't have twitter, but could keep tabs on what the staffers who do use it are saying.

The cuse 247sports page has an SU twitter list...

Check it out:
http://syracuse.247sports.com/Season/2013-Football/Tweets

I always thought it was fire made the hardest steel?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
Hottest fire makes the strongest steel, however i would argue it takes the best pure iron ore to make better steel not hot fire

I'm not sure you could embed the twitter feeds on the side of the page or anything, but maybe a new page could be created (similar to what 247 has), and then link that in the "additional content" area?

I'm not sure you could embed the twitter feeds on the side of the page or anything, but maybe a new page could be created (similar to what 247 has), and then link that in the "additional content" area?

You can embed twitter feeds... interesting thing was the 247sports page actually had a rotating scroller banner that slid the latest feeds for Cuse (up to a few days ago) not sure why they removed it...

You can embed twitter feeds... interesting thing was the 247sports page actually had a rotating scroller banner that slid the latest feeds for Cuse (up to a few days ago) not sure why they removed it...
Oh I know you can embed them, I'm just not sure where on THIS site we'd be able to embed them. The column on the right is ads, and there's no open column on the left. Maybe add a scrolling embedded feed at the bottom of the page?

The space of the page and how it is utilized is why I was suggesting create a new page and link it in the additional content drop down.

Oh I know you can embed them, I'm just not sure where on THIS site we'd be able to embed them. The column on the right is ads, and there's no open column on the left. Maybe add a scrolling embedded feed at the bottom of the page?

The space of the page and how it is utilized is why I was suggesting create a new page and link it in the additional content drop down.

I will see what I can do about this. Try to have something up tonight.

Awesome! In addition to the football coaches (and possibly basketball coaches), I'd also recommend maybe adding these:

Keeley
Fizz
PS
McAllister
Garcia

Granted, Keeley offers up a lot of joking stuff unrelated to SU, but it's obviously one of the most popular SU related sites. Also might want to put the official SU athletics feed on there, too.

I don't know if it can be done, even though it'd be cool, but some websites have a scrolling sidebar of tweets from X, Y, Z twitter accounts...is there any way to put one of those in with coaches' tweets? I'm sure there are a few here on the forum that don't have twitter, but could keep tabs on what the staffers who do use it are saying.

Oh yeah. Bill King does that with his website. It's pretty cool.

Cooper's tweeting that Run GMC was at his house for an in home visit tonight.

You have to love GMC for sure... If he is an average playcaller he will be a tremendous asset...He has a great staff around him as welll. Such a breath of fresh air, the info is or just the train of thought.

You have to love GMC for sure... If he is an average playcaller he will be a tremendous asset...He has a great staff around him as welll. Such a breath of fresh air, the info is or just the train of thought.
agreed - the Syracuse staff will finally be able to match or exceed the energy level of competing staffs on the recruiting front - will be much less frustrating from a fan perspective (or at least perception)

With Lester on staff I would guess MCD will have plenty of help.

I always thought it was fire made the hardest steel?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
Maybe he has "too many irons in the fire?" or he needs to "strike while the iron is hot"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom