We just dominated Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We just dominated Pitt

Is this part of “lamentation”?

Because it reads like some one desperately combing the stat sheet to find something, anything to slime the coach with.
No, was unable to see the game and didn’t do a deep dive on the stats at all. Just asking a question, which I thought was reasonable considering we won by a ton and had Buddy go down.

Again, feels like you have some preconceived notions about me.

No, was unable to see the game and didn’t do a deep dive on the stats at all. Just asking a question, which I thought was reasonable considering we won by a ton and had Buddy go down.

Again, feels like you have some preconceived notions about me.
“just asking a question”?

Seriously? You expect people to buy that with your history? It’s all part of a pattern of “JB doesn’t use his bench, doesn’t develop players in games, players are tired, etc, etc..

I don’t have any preconceived notions about anyone. I only see what you post and what you say, how you say it and when you say it.

Seriously? You expect people to buy that with your history? It’s all part of a pattern of “JB doesn’t use his bench, doesn’t develop players in games, players are tired, etc, etc..

I don’t have any preconceived notions about anyone. I only see what you post and what you say, how you say it and when you say it.
Settle down Francis.

You watch the game last night? Probably not.

...on the road.

...and Buddy didn't score/was hurt and Sidibe put up his second double-double at Pitt in his career.

Helluva win.

College basketball is so weird.

Is this part of “lamentation”?

Because it reads like some one desperately combing the stat sheet to find something, anything to slime the coach with.

This is pretty fair take. Gotta agree with Townie here. We play maybe our best game of the season and this is your intial reaction/comment?

This is pretty fair take. Gotta agree with Townie here. We play maybe our best game of the season and this is your intial reaction/comment?
It was a question. I was confused and also wondering if there were other factors like a late game run by Pitt. And I was too lazy to look at the game cast.

are they treating you well at Guantanamo ?
Actually, I am not all that far from Cuba relatively speaking. And with an IPad, an internet connection, a FIOS account an a VPN I can watch like I was in the US.

And because I’m a fan of the team, coach, players and University I can enjoy it without constantly looking for nits I can whine about the next day with my Internet buddies.

Actually, I am not all that far from Cuba relatively speaking. And with an IPad, an internet connection, a FIOS account an a VPN I can watch like I was in the US.

And because I’m a fan of the team, coach, players and University I can enjoy it without constantly looking for nits I can whine about the next day with my Internet buddies.
And we totally believe you...

you cared enough to respond.
I just read Vermont is 49th in Economic growth. Do all those food stamp recipients slow up the check out lines in the supermarkets?

Lol at people saying Pitt is garbage.
They clearly aren’t a NCAA Tournament team but they are a decent team.
They beat Florida State and Rutgers this year at home.
They aren’t a tomato can at home.
They are above average at home.
They took Louisville to OT at home.
We went in there and smashed them.
That was a damn good performance.

Lol at people saying Pitt is garbage.
They clearly aren’t a NCAA Tournament team but they are a decent team.
They beat Florida State and Rutgers this year at home.
They aren’t a tomato can at home.
They are above average at home.
They took Louisville to OT at home.
We went in there and smashed them.
That was a damn good performance.

exactly...tells me we didn't play to capabilities in a lot of games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom