We just dominated Pitt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

We just dominated Pitt

Actually, I am not all that far from Cuba relatively speaking. And with an IPad, an internet connection, a FIOS account an a VPN I can watch like I was in the US.

And because I’m a fan of the team, coach, players and University I can enjoy it without constantly looking for nits I can whine about the next day with my Internet buddies.

Cayman is great

I just read Vermont is 49th in Economic growth. Do all those food stamp recipients slow up the check out lines in the supermarkets?
yes

exactly...tells me we didn't play to capabilities in a lot of games.
Pitt played poorly. SU played well. Stuff happens!

Who knows if we’re capable of this again this season. Not only did not foul out (a minor miracle), he contributed on both ends of the court.
Cayman is great
No. Mexico in the Yucatán peninsula. Great weather, great food and friendly people.

I just read Vermont is 49th in Economic growth. Do all those food stamp recipients slow up the check out lines in the supermarkets?
What’s next, you gonna prattle on about the scourge of “welfare queens”?

We don't have many of those either. Vermont's problem with relation to economic growth is that we just keep getting older. All these retired folks aren't cutting the mustard with their fixed income and all.

We don't have many of those either. Vermont's problem with relation to economic growth is that we just keep getting older. All these retired folks aren't cutting the mustard with their fixed income and all.
Take it to the OT Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom