We Need a Season Ticket Sticky | Syracusefan.com

We Need a Season Ticket Sticky

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
For advice, tips, etc for those who are taking the plunge with season tickets.

For advice, tips, etc for those who are taking the plunge with season tickets.
I forget your story exactly Hak, but I know that you're a current Ph.D. student/candidate with your wife at Syracuse. I remember you asking if you should buy student season tickets or not since the games during winter break aren't included in the package.

Syracuse does offer a recent graduate seating section. We're 2014 ESF chemistry graduates and bought season tickets this way. They're behind the basket, in section 304 (we're in row L). The season tickets were $250 each (all of the games are included). From what I gathered from talking to the ticket rep, it seemed like you needed to graduate between 2012-2016. So, again, I don't remember your exact story, but perhaps that would be an option. Even though behind the basket seats aren't my favorite, getting season tickets for $250 a piece felt like I was stealing something from someone.

Recent grads can also buy up to four tickets a piece this way, which blows my mind. I'm sure lots of people will probably buy them and then sell them to make some money. Duke tickets alone (even behind the basket) would go for a decent amount.

As Bees said in the other thread, I don't foresee the railing being bothersome to you at all. You'll eventually get used to it and ignore it. Any time we bought season tickets as non-students, I always went with the 309-311 sections in the upper rows. Anyhow, if money isn't an issue, then my preference of seating would be in the mid-court, 3rd level, as close as I can get.

Id like a sticky not so much for questions, but for sales. I have season tickets in 104 but dont attend every game. Wouldnt mind selling to posters here. Tix can be emailed and you can pay via PayPal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom