We scored 62 points | Syracusefan.com

We scored 62 points

Briancuse

Living Legend
And we lost by 15, just awesome, This is a new low for this program.

If this post is the general consensus... I've been watching football wrong I guess.

Props to dino, zach, and lewis. the offense and AET was awesome. controlled the ball too, even further highlighting just how brutal this defense is.

Some obvious observations from an FSU guest:
(1) Babers is a great offensive coach who used Mahoney's talents well by apparently modifying his offense to match them - glad that Babers awarded him a scholarship.
(2) Your guys soundly defeated the ACC Coastal champion.
(3) The Atlantic is much tougher than the Coastal right now and for the forseeable future.
(4) SU needs to work on the defensive side - you need bigger, stronger guys on the front 4 I think.
(5 ) It was a very exciting game and set the ACC record for points scored.

Some obvious observations from an FSU guest:
(1) Babers is a great offensive coach who used Mahoney's talents well by apparently modifying his offense to match them -glad that Babers awarded him a scholarship.
(2) Your guys soundly defeated the ACC Coastal champion.
(3) The Atlantic is much tougher than the Coastal right now and for the forseeable future.
(4) SU needs to work on the defensive side - you need bigger, stronger guys on the front 4 I think.
(5 ) It was a very exciting game and set the ACC record for points scored.
both ol and dl lines

Giving up 17 points isn't embarrassing, giving up 77 is, maybe I am more of the defensive guy.

Only 76, not 77.;)

We score 61 with a QB who was a 4th string walk-on two years ago. (No dis to Zack, who played a fantastic game!). We lose by two scores and beat the spread. Most people (be honest!) saw this as a 42-10 rout.

Man, just look at the attention this game is gonna get!

Better than losing 21-6 in a boring rockfight. We put up 61 with a walk on backup QB. Offensive recruits, line up!

Losing 21-6 doesn't get you laughed at by the college football world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom