Where is the hospitality room in the dome? | Syracusefan.com

Where is the hospitality room in the dome?

wsmahone

Walk On
Scored some court-side seats just wondering where the hospitality suite is at the dome?

I assume you're talking about the room with the food and booze and whatnot. My brother-in-law got courtside seats a couple years ago and I think he said it was in one of the tunnels, though I don't remember which (if it's in a tunnel at all). I would just follow the crowd.

More than a few people here must know. Hopefully they get back to you before you head out.

Go in front of the student section, go straight past the SU bench into the tunnel, Door is on your left.

Scored some court-side seats just wondering where the hospitality suite is at the dome?
If you enter using the Control Center entrance, next to the main airlock entrance for vehicles at the southwest corner of the Dome, the good folks there will explain everything to you. And you will see a cool part of the Dome most never see.

The company I used to work for had courtside seats and I'd get them quite often. The hospitality room had nasty dome dogs and beer, has it changed to where they have more options?

The company I used to work for had courtside seats and I'd get them quite often. The hospitality room had nasty dome dogs and beer, has it changed to where they have more options?

Last time I was there they had a ton of food. Chicken, pizza, rolls, and much more that I don't remember

If you enter using the Control Center entrance, next to the main airlock entrance for vehicles at the southwest corner of the Dome, the good folks there will explain everything to you. And you will see a cool part of the Dome most never see.
Plus you get to hob knob with the elite of Syracuse and a possible random smattering of former players. Maybe even an opportunity to meet the new football coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom