Class of 2015 - Who is next and when? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Who is next and when?

Hopefully Qaadir Sheppard and Jamal Milan to close out the class. Milan we commit to Illinois, but we will still have a chance to flip if he does since he says he will take an OV to Cuse no matter what. Looks like Sheppard will take some OV's as well, but I consider us a favorite. We really need Milan.

We would also probably take Stocker or Crawford at safety, or another luxury high level recruit if we can grab someone. Like a Davante Davis, Austrian Robinson, Jordan Fox, Anthony McKee type of long shot that we could possibly woo on an OV.

Last edited:
Hopefully Qaadir Sheppard and Jamal Milan to close out the class. Milan we commit to Illinois, but we will still have a chance to flip if he does since he says he will take an OV to Cuse no matter what. Looks like Sheppard will take some OV's as well, but I consider us a favorite. We really need Milan.

We would also probably take Stocker or Crawford at safety, or another luxury high level recruit if we can grab someone. Like a Davante Davis, Austrian Robinson, Jordan Fox, Anthony McKee type of long shot that we could possibly woo on an OV.
I don't know why I do but I feel like we still have a decent shot at Jordan Fox. Just a gut feeling.

I don't know why I do but I feel like we still have a decent shot at Jordan Fox. Just a gut feeling.

I definitely don't think he's a lock to Stanford like most people feel.

Would love to close with Milan, Crawford and either McKee or Fox.

Mite be a longshot but oh well.

Feel great about Shepard. Milan may go Illini but flip if Beckman gets canned or just because he visits SU and loves it. Would love Fox but will be tough. Forget Austrian Robinson he won't even give us a visit

If KJ Williams is able to get his "stuff" together, do you think we make another run at him? Sounds like lots of stuff happened behind the scenes which soured HCSS and co. on the kid but stranger things have happened.

It sounds like we are moving on. Stranger things have indeed happened, but I would be surprised if HCSS and crew try to get him back on board.

If KJ Williams is able to get his "stuff" together, do you think we make another run at him? Sounds like lots of stuff happened behind the scenes which soured HCSS and co. on the kid but stranger things have happened.

As much as we'd love to see him in Orange, I've gotten the feeling that HCSS is far less than impressed with KJ's on field and off field effort. Bnoro probably has more to say, or may have even written about it on nunes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom