Wildhack Presser | Streaming 11 AM Monday | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Presser | Streaming 11 AM Monday

I seriously doubt it.

I'm not sure what the appeal for BoB would be. He's going to want another NFL HC shot in the next couple of years, I imagine.
I think him leaving midseason with the dumpster fire there isn't a problem (at all). They'd turn it back over to Judge and let him run the "offense". Change is coming no matter what.

Whether he wants the college game or not is probably an easy binary situation. He either is interested or not. If he reached out to JW my guess is he's interested in the Syracuse project and may see that as an area where he can coach for 10 years with minimal SEC expectations (or even NFL like ones).

As we've said Syracuse is a lifetime job if you can get the program to the 8 win thresshold for the most part and show a competitive product. We don't run coaches out for middle of the road finishes like others

I’d be very happy with Bill O’Brien. He also has the relationships to build a strong staff on not just money alone. That is a big plus here.

Would at least hope we ask but I can't see in a million years that OBrien would take the job.

Reactions: FAL
I really loved the comment about limiting the recruiting misses and also about dispelling the nonsense that the portal losses were the driver behind our depth issues. He didn’t have to call out Dino’s BS specifically but he basically did in an intelligent way.

I’m fully confident JW makes the right choice. He gets it.
Didn’t we lose a QB to Stanford?

Ok, help me out with the elusive 12/4/23 date. Has to do with recruiting? Something else? Don't roast me too terribly bad... LOL
Its the date the portal opens. Ideally you have a guy in place that can hit the ground running with building a new roster from day 1 of the portal

I really loved the comment about limiting the recruiting misses and also about dispelling the nonsense that the portal losses were the driver behind our depth issues. He didn’t have to call out Dino’s BS specifically but he basically did in an intelligent way.

I’m fully confident JW makes the right choice. He gets it.
Assuming that they wouldnt have an impact here because they didnt at bigger schools. Thats way too casual of a statement.

Ive been outspoken against Wildhack but I’ll tell you this.

Whoever the HC is we hire, Wildhack’s going to make sure he has as big a wallet to build a program as reasonably possible for Syracuse in 2024. Of that I have no doubts.

This is now his guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom