Wildhack | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack

Dino makes a bowl is retained. Lallypop takes the 5m earmarked for the buyout and instead donates to the NIL
LA stays, Gadson comes back, QB 1 from portal
Cuse makes playoff next year.

Dino makes a bowl is retained. Lallypop takes the 5m earmarked for the buyout and instead donates to the NIL

That would end my diehardian fandom. And I doubt we get much more than 75% capacity in the new seating. Given that this season is likely at about 36.5k and next year will certainly be worse.

Depending on the dates I likely will go to 2 games next year so if someone wants cheap 50 yard line seats let me know.

The Orange should run Villari in the wildcat, he could pass once in a while too. Instead of calling it the wild cat, Orange could call it the wild hack.

The first 2 sentences could happen and then Dino would still cause us to lose 2-3 games because of his clock management and decision making ineptitudes during games that are now well documented.

Those things don't just magically go away because he's coaching Clemson now.

They made the NCAA Tournament.

Finished in 6th place in the ACC (out of 7 teams).

Ranked #12 in the country.
I was going to point that out. Down season by our standards probably. But the ACC has several top 15 teams and we still made the NCAA so not a disaster by any means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom