Would you take this deal? | Syracusefan.com

Would you take this deal?

2-3zone

2nd String
If the NCAA gives SU the option of no penalty if they fire Gross and Boeheim would you take it?

There is a good chance SU will be losing 2-3 scholarships per year for the next 3-4 years

2-3zone said:
If the NCAA gives SU the option of no penalty if they fire Gross and Boeheim would you take it? There is a good chance SU will be losing 2-3 scholarships per year for the next 3-4 years

Inside source?

If the NCAA gives SU the option of no penalty if they fire Gross and Boeheim would you take it?

There is a good chance SU will be losing 2-3 scholarships per year for the next 3-4 years

Hell no. There is no way in tarnation they'll lose that number of scholarships or for that long. That is an extreme penalty that is beyond anything I've heard of for basketball.

Another one of these? :)
"Fresh fish, fresh fish. We're reeling em in!"
CR043_KoldCast_Image_02.jpg

tee's useless fact of the day: This is Alfonso, Morgan Freeman's son.

Since we are dealing with hypotheticals:
If a chicken in a half laid an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

There is a good chance that you do not know what you are talking about.

I don't think that punishment will happen, that's too many scholarships to lose for a basketball program. I wouldn't fire Coach Boeheim and Dr Gross to prevent a loss of scholarships.

Did you just get back from Colorado? You must have been hitting the pot shops. In comparison, if we lose 2-3 schollies for multiple years; this is worse than Ped state got in Football. Unless there is many hidden violations that we know nothing about there is no way this can be the punishment, IMO.

Where do you people come up with this stuff? Not from precedent for sure...

Well the SEC members on the violations committee just protected their own by letting Georgia get Gurley back for the Auburn game. I wonder how they balanced $8000. worth of autographs for Georgia's punishment? I guess they forgot about all the criminals Georgia had to let go just this year from the team.
Syracuse is looking better all the time.

New Mexico St. fired their coach and AD in 2000 to avoid NCAA penalty

Why can't SU?

Why can't SU?

What penalty with SU are you referring to? As of yet there are none.

Is it possible to post 576 messages and still be a troll? This guy is apparently very dedicated to his craft.

Why can't SU?
We aren't New Mexico St. And we would never lose 2 or 3 ships. Silly, dumb question.

What probability are you putting on this happening? That would be a MASSIVE penalty given the sanctions other teams have gotten over recent years.
If the NCAA levied that penalty on us, I think JB would quit in disgust.

There is as good a chance that I marry Scarlett Johansson(I had a drink with her at the DNC in Charlotte in 2012) than Syracuse will lose 3 basketball scholarships in multiple seasons.
What a dbag post. We may lose some wins, give back some TV money, and lose 1 scholarship for multiple season MAYBE 2 scholarships, but the say its likely with more hearsay evidence than can shake a stick at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom