Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

Bethlehem (Pa.) Liberty wide receiver K.J. Williams has received an offer from Syracuse and will likely commit in the near future

Fixed.

So what's the over/under on when he verbals?

Friday by noon?

upcoming visit is exactly what I was thinking to. thats the way i read it anyways.
He's been here a lot. AJ Long and him usually tripped together i believe when Long was at Pius X. All unofficials.

Reason #834 why I spend too much time on this board: I actually dreamed about KJ committing last night.

Small issue can we put this topic healine in class of 2014 where it belongs (just sayin)

Sounds like he's quite the basketball player, too.
If he has point guard ability get him to walk-on.We need another one of those players. Can't have enough especially if they have a bit of height and can go to the basket sand draw fouls.:p

still wants to visit again before he commits.
I think thats logical and not a bad sign at all. I bet he commits on his visit whenever that happens.:eek:

Looks like we found someone who likes to play the game, and I'm not talking about on the field.

At least this thread hasn't (and won't) reach epic proportions like that other one of the recruit who shall not be named.

I've really grown to dislike that mitten-looking state this past weekend.

No way we can compete with these factories when it comes to fan base twitters. How about someone developing a stealth random twitter generator to bombard these recruits with some phony "love" from SU fans.

We offer (check), we invite (pending), we get committ (pending), we get his LOI (pending)...any of these 4 phases is a "No".....we move on (always a check)

Anyway you slice it, we will know for sure come Feb 5th, 2014.

i really hope nobody actually thought Williams was signed sealed and delivered. Just because of another players comments it seemed like a lot of people took it as gospel. never was this one going to be easy. we have a long battle ahead of us.

It's like he's a dire need at this point...smh. If he doesn't come here so be it, move on, there are other fish in the sea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom