Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

I may be entirely wrong but the other offers could be a result of recently announced postseason attrition as well. The WR cupboard has a few guys that may wish to find more pt elsewhere. Again, could be wrong but would explain the recent offers as I agree we’ve been in great position with Kentron for a long time.
Was there recently announced attrition? Where can I find that?

Does anyone know if this will be streamed ? And it’s tomm at 9 am right ? I’ll default to Instagram live if there’s no actual stream. Thanks !

Does anyone know if this will be streamed ? And it’s tomm at 9 am right ? I’ll default to Instagram live if there’s no actual stream. Thanks !
I don't see anything from him or Miami Palmetto FB saying anything about it being streamed. Sometimes video shows up later on with signings.

And the signed NLIs start coming in at 7AM.

I feel good about this one.

he should be 95% D and 5% O not the other way around

lets keep this about Kentron please...take all rhino posts to the main board.

Guessing Rhino? If so...we feel the same lol

If this kid signs with us, he will be starting from day one, and worse case scenario, 2-deep

If this kid signs with us, he will be starting from day one, and worse case scenario, 2-deep
He’d have to beat out multiple established starters and a very competent 2 deep iincluding Mital who’s very underrated imo.

That being said, by his redshirt FR year he could have a shot at looking at 4 years of substantial playing time and the record books.

If we keep recruiting wideouts like this, we could be starting 2 wides and a slot that are all over 6'0." Monster

With Riley gone, this kid could step in and drive opposing defenses crazy. Nobody in the 2 deep has step up and showed they can handle it. That's where these new kids , Alford, Williams and hopefully Portier could take control. Like I said in a previous post I "so hope" Hendrix comes back healthy. Also hope Queeley can handle it.

With Riley gone, this kid could step in and drive opposing defenses crazy. Nobody in the 2 deep has step up and showed they can handle it. That's where these new kids , Alford, Williams and hopefully Portier could take control. Like I said in a previous post I "so hope" Hendrix comes back healthy. Also hope Queeley can handle it.
I love your vision, but keep in mind, he's jumping from H.S. to D-1 P5 football. That is a massive jump in competition, and game speed.

I just hope he picks Cuse. Could be a star here. I will be anxiously waiting for his decision. SU? FSU?

People underestimate the jump from HS to div1 football, then overvalue highlights reel video thinking that equates directly to performance in college.

People underestimate the jump from HS to div1 football, then overvalue highlights reel video thinking that equates directly to performance in college.
And I hear you loud and clear but there are those certain kids that fit the look test and his height and build , and technique fit that bill And this kid has all of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom