Class of 2017 - WR Nykeim Johnson (DC) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Nykeim Johnson (DC) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

haha great compliment. I was with him the other day. Johnson really reminds me of Estime though.

Yeah didn't watch his highlight tape, but if he's close to either in speed then he will help.

Mo Jackson was one of the most underappreciated guys on those high-octane offense teams. KJ & Spotwood got the pub, but Mo got open all the time.

Think of a faster (which is crazy) better route running Brisly, not as built yet however.

Awesome! You can't teach speed...looks like he grew 2 inches since the announcement now is 5'9"!

Welcome aboard Mr. Johnson!

How about Jamel Riddle as a comp?

Outside of a couple punt returns (including a huge one in an upset at Va Tech), didn't think Riddle was all that impactful at WR. Could have been due to the QB problems during his era, but I am hopeful Johnson is better than him.

This is funny and tells you what ratings are worth. I saw this kids highlights and saw as much if not more from them as I did from most the three stars WRs I checked out. Not to mention this kid can return kick offs and punt returns. Congrats to SU and Mr. Johnson.

He reminds me of the old saying, if he's even he's leaving!

Outside of a couple punt returns (including a huge one in an upset at Va Tech), didn't think Riddle was all that impactful at WR. Could have been due to the QB problems during his era, but I am hopeful Johnson is better than him.
Size/speed comp is right on. 41-626-5 nothing to sneeze at in a much less explosive offense. Plus the return skills. More impactful than Mo Jackson IMHO.

Yeah didn't watch his highlight tape, but if he's close to either in speed then he will help.

Mo Jackson was one of the most underappreciated guys on those high-octane offense teams. KJ & Spotwood got the pub, but Mo got open all the time.
I agree. Mo would have been great in these spread offenses.

Think of a faster (which is crazy) better route running Brisly, not as built yet however.
I agree he has WR skills that estime is stilling trying to learn. but nearly as physical yet.

Great pick up,but who is that no.11 dude that looks really big who was chasing him at the 2:40 mark. Nice speed for a kid his size

Cant teach speed. Great to see us back in the dc area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom