Your Bowl Lineup | Syracusefan.com

Your Bowl Lineup

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
BCS - Lville (if beats rutgirls)
Russell - SU
Belk - Cincy
Pinstripe - rutgirls
Compass - Pitt (if they get to 6)
Beefaroni - UConn (if they get to 6)

Or

BCS - rutgirls (if they beat Lville)
Russell - SU
Belk - Lville
Pinstripe - UConn (if they get to 6)
Compass - Cincy
Beffaroni - Pitt (if they get to 6)

Cincy may have to go to Pinstripe if UConn doesn't win next week. Pinstripe wants SU bad, but they wont get them. Russell had several scouts at our game yesterday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Blows SU isn't going to be in NYC or Charlotte. Won't be alot of fans there.

Scouts are everywhere this time of year. We are going to Belk

I doubt the Compass folks will want Pitt back after the stinker they let out last year, plus attendance was pretty bad too. They were pretty much giving out free tickets down this way to get fanny's in the seats for that one.

Russell - SU
Belk - Cincy
Pinstripe - rutgirls

This is surely the dream scenario ... I would love this so freaking much.

Russell - SU
Belk - Cincy
Pinstripe - rutgirls

And if WVU gets the girls for the Pinstripe ... I would encourage all NY'ers to wear a yellow shirt and go. I think it'd be hilarious to see WVU outnumber Slutgurls in their backyard ... LOL

I doubt the Compass folks will want Pitt back after the stinker they let out last year, plus attendance was pretty bad too. They were pretty much giving out free tickets down this way to get fanny's in the seats for that one.

Yea, I didn't check who played where last year.

And if WVU gets the girls for the Pinstripe ... I would encourage all NY'ers to wear a yellow shirt and go. I think it'd be hilarious to see WVU outnumber Slutgurls in their backyard ... LOL
I would buy a wvu shirt ... Watch them crush the girls and then burn the shirt along with my neighbors couch

A back Yard brawl for the pinstripe bowl??? That would be AWESOME! I would go to that game..

After the hell WVU and Pitt fans gave us in Pittsburgh last year during the Asheville and KState games, F them. I wouldnt piss on them if they were burning alive.

Oh and too.

Russell - SU
Belk - Cincy
Pinstripe - rutgirls

Or

BCS - rutgirls (if they beat Lville)
Russell - SU
Belk - Lville
Pinstripe - UConn (if they get to 6)
Compass - Cincy
Beffaroni - Pitt (if they get to 6)

Cincy may have to go to Pinstripe if UConn doesn't win next week. Pinstripe wants SU bad, but they wont get them. Russell had several scouts at our game yesterday.

this is how i see it including predictions except louisville/rutgers for the bigeast bowls :

If Louisville beats rutgers:
BCS-Louisville
Russell Athletic-Syracuse/Rutgers
Belk-Syracuse/Rutgers
Pinstripe-Pittsburgh
Compass-Cincinnati
St Pete-Connecticut

If Rutgers beats Louisville:
BCS-Rutgers
Russell Athletic- Syracuse
Belk-Louisville
Pinstripe-Pittsburgh
Compass-Cincinnati
St Pete-Connecticut

I still think we are going to the Russell Athletic bowl but the Belk is still very much in play.

Pinstripe IMO is 100% out now.

I was assuming Pinstripe all along, but the team clearly wants a trip to Florida. And can't say i would be too upset with it either. I'm all in for the Russell.

So both Rusell and Belk are ACC opponents, right? Russell is their 3rd pick, behind BCS and Chick-Fil-A? Belk is 4th?

Assuming the choke-artists known as Florida State win the conference, and Clemson goes to the Chick-Fil-A, we'd be looking at playing either NC State, GaTech or VaTech? I'd be down with that.

Especially since they'll be in the SEC and Big 12 soon enough. ;)

So both Rusell and Belk are ACC opponents, right? Russell is their 3rd pick, behind BCS and Chick-Fil-A? Belk is 4th?

Assuming the choke-artists known as Florida State win the conference, and Clemson goes to the Chick-Fil-A, we'd be looking at playing either NC State, GaTech or VaTech? I'd be down with that.

If Clemson wins tonight, very good chance they get BCS at large. Which would be about the only good news the ACC has had all day (all week actually).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If we get Russell, it looks like NC State. Belk looks like Va Tech. Just my guesses.

If Clemson wins tonight, very good chance they get BCS at large. Which would be about the only good news the ACC has had all day (all week actually).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good point. I just assume ACC losses in any game that remotely matters.

I so much want VaTech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom