Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread

Is this one of the seasons where we will achieve so much when so little is expected? Or is that next year?

This thread is amazing lol.

From being around the team alot I can assure you that Marek will play alot more than Moyer and FH is our PG. Like it or hate it that's the deal this year. Embrace it. Hope for a tourney bid and get ready for a loaded team next year. Howard W will not get many minutes come January if any.

I was wrong about Chukwu. Period. Sidibe is just better. Both are pretty bad though. TT abandoning ship was good for chemistry but probably bad for W's

With the size difference we can't get the the ball into our bigs for some reason. Very frustrating.

I'm already more confident in HW's ability to run this team!
Lol. I don't really care what internet forum fanboys think. The staff has pegged FH. This will not change. HW is vastly overmatched vs talent right now. I'm sorry if u want him to be the guy. Ain't happening.

Could Geno and Battle play alot? Absolutely. HW though... no.

This thread is amazing lol.

From being around the team alot I can assure you that Marek will play alot more than Moyer and FH is our PG. Like it or hate it that's the deal this year. Embrace it. Hope for a tourney bid and get ready for a loaded team next year. Howard W will not get many minutes come January if any.

I was wrong about Chukwu. Period. Sidibe is just better. Both are pretty bad though. TT abandoning ship was good for chemistry but probably bad for W's

Umm, and just what tourney would that be??

TOURNEY??!! YOUR WANT TO TALK ABOUT TOURNEY??!!

Lol. I don't really care what internet forum fanboys think. The staff has pegged FH. This will not change. HW is vastly overmatched vs talent right now. I'm sorry if u want him to be the guy. Ain't happening.

Could Geno and Battle play alot? Absolutely. HW though... no.

If Frank plays like this hes not going to play, JB will sit him like last year and role with Thorpe, HW, and the walk on. Im no Frank hater but hes looked abysmal.

Ill say this at least Chukwu is trying to board. Moyer is a complete non factor. Looks like a TE trying to play bb.
Moyer doesn't appear to have a single discernable basketball- related skill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom