Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread

Ill say this at least Chukwu is trying to board. Moyer is a complete non factor. Looks like a TE trying to play bb.
is moyer complaining to his teammates???? maybe i am misreading this. he looks like a blamer to me. is not bringing anything to the table at this point. i expected a more mature player--

This thread is amazing lol.

From being around the team alot I can assure you that Marek will play alot more than Moyer and FH is our PG. Like it or hate it that's the deal this year. Embrace it. Hope for a tourney bid and get ready for a loaded team next year. Howard W will not get many minutes come January if any.

I was wrong about Chukwu. Period. Sidibe is just better. Both are pretty bad though. TT abandoning ship was good for chemistry but probably bad for W's
giphy.gif

Ill say this at least Chukwu is trying to board. Moyer is a complete non factor. Looks like a TE trying to play bb.
Chukwu had a great tip back but was called for a foul with absolutely no contact because he reached way over and around a player closer to my size (really small). Ref had to believe he made contact but it was just his great length. Sidebe reminds me of Louis Orr. Great basketball sense and knows where to be. With a year in the weight room this kid will be a huge plus. He plays way better than Chukwu already. I can't remember when a center had the know how and ability to run up and intercept passes near midcourt in our press. But this year we may be in trouble at the center position vs the ACC. I haven't even seen Moyer. He was supposed to be the great rebounder and hustler. Love to see his lights go on and start to play like his reputation.

Lol. I don't really care what internet forum fanboys think. The staff has pegged FH. This will not change. HW is vastly overmatched vs talent right now. I'm sorry if u want him to be the guy. Ain't happening.

Could Geno and Battle play alot? Absolutely. HW though... no.
This was not a cry to have HW play, it was more a knock that Frank is not a PG.

They need to run on all possessions. Only way we will score with consistency. Moyer will not pay if we're going to push the pace. He's Patriot League level. Incredible how much dead weight there is on this short bench.

This thread is amazing lol.

From being around the team alot I can assure you that Marek will play alot more than Moyer and FH is our PG. Like it or hate it that's the deal this year. Embrace it. Hope for a tourney bid and get ready for a loaded team next year. Howard W will not get many minutes come January if any.

I was wrong about Chukwu. Period. Sidibe is just better. Both are pretty bad though. TT abandoning ship was good for chemistry but probably bad for W's
There's no doubt in my mind that Marek is better than Moyer right now. He just has a better feel for the game.

PG is going to be a struggle all year. No matter who plays it. We really don't have a strong PG...again.

Frank is playing better. He’s just not quick enough to be a PG, IMO. His decision making must get better obviously.

There's no doubt in my mind that Marek is better than Moyer right now. He just has a better feel for the game.

PG is going to be a struggle all year. No matter who plays it. We really don't have a strong PG...again.

Jake what was the staffs thought on Moyer, any thoughts on what ur hoping he can develop into?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom