Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread

There's no doubt in my mind that Marek is better than Moyer right now. He just has a better feel for the game.

PG is going to be a struggle all year. No matter who plays it. We really don't have a strong PG...again.
Yeah this is well said. FH is the best we got and knows the system. Also plays D much better than Geno or HE. He's going to play alot. Maybe Carey will take the job next year. Doubt it though. FH will be a senior.

one of the strength coaches just got caught picking his nose...he was into it too

Was at the gym juggling mountains and benching redwoods.

Someone wanna give me a fair summary of this game before i hit the bottle after a stop at BK?

Block and fast break bucket. If they can do that regularly, we'll be in good shape.

Any chance Boeheim just throws his hands up and says, what the Hell, why not be a pressing team this season?

I really don't think we have a choice. We're garbage in the halfcourt. Two shot blockers with ten fouls to give. Even trunk monkey can make something out of that.

I think our starting 5 should be:
Pg - Quade Green
Sg - Tyus Battle
Sf - Jordan Tucker
Pf - Oshae Brissett
C - Taurean Thompson
:confused:

Probably dont pursue Tucker if Green signed here but man that would be a great lineup

We need to add some padding to the end line. I will be sh$tting a brick every time Tyus Battle loses his balance out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom