Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread

To me, this is on Wildhack. If we can't free up money to hire an offensive coordinator, he might leave.
Good job this is funny.

I just don’t get what JB does in practice to help offense.
It’s so basic how we play and their is no scheme. It’s the same set in the half court and just rely on the talent to get it done or miss.

I just wonder what the heck JB does when teaching offense.
It is amazing how bad we are on offense and have been for a while if we don’t have a post player or a player to do it 1 on 1.

This offense against a D-2 team is just bad.
No pt guard. No post player. this is what that looks like.

Good job this is funny.

I just don’t get what JB does in practice to help offense.
It’s so basic how we play and their is no scheme. It’s the same set in the half court and just rely on the talent to get it done or miss.
give him a call and let him know you can fix this. Seriously, at this stage he might actually listen. I suggest that next year, we will have a terrific offense. Older kids. Terrific frosh. A pt guard. A post and do everything forward. I can't wait.

I think Frank was trying to stop the clock there to get Washington in...

give him a call and let him know you can fix this. Seriously, at this stage he might actually listen. I suggest that next year, we will have a terrific offense. Older kids. Terrific frosh. A pt guard. A post and do everything forward. I can't wait.
If I was a basketball coach I would.
I am not paid to be a basketball coach.
If legitimate criticism isn’t allowed then put a disclaimer on the top of the board.
My god our offensive sets are basic and this offense isn’t good right now.
Jeez

I saw Boeheim limping in the handshake line. Is that Chukwu's handywork too?

I know this is going to be a recurring theme all year. I just hope it doesn't mean we lose someone important...

If legitimate criticism isn’t allowed then put a disclaimer on the top of the board.
Jeez

Don't sweat it. You're right. I can't remember the last season we had a functional offense.

Jeez
They aren't very good basketball players. Red and Wooden could come back from the grave, and it won't help this team. Can't you see that? How many guys on this team can hit any shot? we have at turnover machine at the pt. We have post players that are no threat. I think that Sid will at some point. But not now. We are in for a rough season. JB's offensive scheme is the least of our worries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom