Your preference? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your preference?

So people would rather lose in the Semi's handily than play in the National Championship and lose at the buzzer? Riiiight.
Well, there is a difference between losing the way we did and the way OU did.

No one will show replays of how UNC beat us in the Final 4 over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I was 2 or 3 years old when Keith Smart hit that shot and I still turn away when they show replays of it.

National championship.

A better question might be would you rather lose by 50 in the championship game or lose a buzzer beater? Id rather lose by 50

I don't know about lose by 50, If I was an Ou fan right now I would be embarrassed by that effort, but I would rather lose by 10-15 than the way Unc did.

a little bit of the drama is lost becuz paige's double pump prayer only tied the game. you're still looking at OT and who knows then ?
had paige's shot put UNC ahead by 1 0r 2 pts and then jenkins hits the trey to steal it away at the buzzer...
that IMO would have been kickinthethenads heartbreaking. great finish but truly that shot just broke the tie. NOVA mightta still won if he missed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom