Class of 2014 - Zaire Franklin | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Zaire Franklin

Love this kids motor and the fact that he actually wraps up. Too many kids try to be ram man.

besides marvin harrison who are some other notables players we got out of the philly area?

Current guys are Raymon and also Emerich if you count the area's I mentioned as Philly area.

Will dig a bit to find more but Boonah Brinkley was def a Philly guy.

Notable recent players:

Nassib, Pugh, Brinkley, Long, McClain, Patterson, Carney, Mungro

Great get. Kudos to Shaf and staff. The real sales job will be getting him to stay committed over the next 8 months. Some big-time schools starting to sniff harder on his trail.

Love June during football recruiting. Next man up...

Trey klock is central dauphin.

Edit it is lower dauphin

Lower Dauphin is on the upswing due to solid coaching. The LD head coach also happens to be Trey Klock's father.

Outstanding. I know he was thought to be a "near commit" at the Spring game.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Bring on KJ for the offense George. It will make your job far easier.;)

It's not just "Philly", it's the whole South East PA area including South Jersey. Lancaster, Coatesville, Reading, Pottstown, Quakertown, Landsdale, Exton, Norristown, Doylestown, Dowington, Malvern, Chester; NJ West Deptford, Sewell, Glassboro, Camden, Moorestown, Willingboro, Trenton, Medford, Gloucester, Mt Holly, Mayes Landing, Egg Harbor etc.

@ : Junior linebacker Zaire Franklin of Philadelphia (Pa.) LaSalle was just offered by #Syracuse #

Nice B'Day present yesterday! 6/2

Let the Recruits start pouring in now!

Mungro was from East Stroudsburg, not Philly.

Yeah I was including the SE PA recruiting area as it pertains to Philly and ~2 hours radius in state. East Stroudsburg was the furtherst North I went and Harrisburg the furthest West. I'm not familiar with the NJ side as it pertains to high school football.

i kinda have a hunch, but don't want to get ahead of myself
Feel free to hunch away, it's nice to know some others ideas...

Also this (might simply) means he is planning a special surprise for Father's Day

image.jpg

At least it's not this Ziggy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom