Class of 2014 - Zaire Franklin | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Zaire Franklin

1. George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald7h
  2. @EricWhiteCuse today is last day of spring recruiting how ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH? you going to sprint thru or walk thru the day! #urchoice
  1. Eric White@EricWhiteCuse7h
    @CoachGMcDonald right now I'm walking through campus with #3 trying to make a splash on the last day! #Cuse14
I hate trying to read into tweets but...last day of spring recruiting and walking with #3?

Yeah . . . . why would he be walking on campus with Mookie Jones?

8260980-large.jpg

1. George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald7h
  2. @EricWhiteCuse today is last day of spring recruiting how ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH? you going to sprint thru or walk thru the day! #urchoice
  1. Eric White@EricWhiteCuse7h
    @CoachGMcDonald right now I'm walking through campus with #3 trying to make a splash on the last day! #Cuse14
I hate trying to read into tweets but...last day of spring recruiting and walking with #3?

#3 is also AJ Long's number...i know you can't talk about recruits by name...i am all for commit #3

Awesome. He was on my "must get" list.

3 down from the original visit weekend. Now lets get KJ, Moskal, and Shute!

Terrific get! The core for a very, very solid class is being set. Linebacker is a huge need.

Just let the other forum know...we wouldn't want to deprive them of this great news!!

nice to see the staff target a recruit and seal him up. great get today this was one we needed and couldn't let get away. staff made a priority and they get a commitment can't ask for anything better. solid nucleus to this class now.

Psyched to see him commit. We needed some help for the linebackers and Zaire can provide that. Congrats Zaire! and well done staff.

Well Happy June Cali...

Ryan 40m
The commitment of Franklin jumped #Syracuse 5 spots in the rankings. They are ahead of WVU, Nebraska, UCLA, and nearly tied wit Oregon.

But, but, but according to some, our recruiting is in horrible shape.

Well Happy June Cali...

Ryan 40m
The commitment of Franklin jumped #Syracuse 5 spots in the rankings. They are ahead of WVU, Nebraska, UCLA, and nearly tied wit Oregon.
Does anyone understand how points are assigned on the other sites?

How can two teams with the same exact number of recruits with the same exact star-ratings have different "point" totals? Is there some kind of subjective scoring going on?

Does anyone understand how points are assigned on the other sites?

How can two teams with the same exact number of recruits with the same exact star-ratings have different "point" totals? Is there some kind of subjective scoring going on?

Different point values which have nothing to do with stars. The lowest ranked 4 star isnt worth much more than the highest ranked 3 star. Pretty sure it goes on overall ranking so the #20 ranked 3 star is worth more than the #70 ranked 3 star. Most sites have some sort of explanation of their scoring system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom