Zona going down tonight! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Zona going down tonight!

That should absolutely 100% be a tech for hanging on the rim. What a idiot.

Really???
Dave Pasch just said this was the game of the millennium???
Really?

I think he meant it was the basketball equivalent of a mazda millenium.

Should have called a technical and the ball for that idiot who dunked and hung instead of running it out. Then 50 more technicals on the fans. Also the entire bench + coaches were on the court before he dunked.

Now I want them to make it. After that stupid play. All ego. No brains.

They won't call the T on the rushing. It happened in a game the other night. They didn't call it there either.

As a SU and ASU fan... what a diff watching the team's stars Ennis vs Carson. What a STUPID play by Carson to dunk that ball. Plus the wild (lack of shot) shot on the last possesion of regulation. Talented guy... but makes ya appreciate Ennis's intelligence.

No you don't want them to make it. Object still is for U of A to lose

Really makes you appreciate what we have in Tyler Ennis - a pt guard with high basketball IQ

he hung on the rim cause swedish dude ran underneath him. it was self protection..albeit borderline.

Miller looks like someone just took all his marbles.

ASU is the luckiest team in college.

Congrats, llandz! Go out and party! ;)

Well I said one of my son's teams would get them. Took all 4 of the games, 2 USC and the 2nd ASU, but credit goes to my younger son's alma mater.

How you not call technical, ref?

Kid hung on the rim, pulled himself up a few - and all with time on the clock. lololol

Should have called a technical and the ball for that idiot who dunked and hung instead of running it out. Then 50 more technicals on the fans. Also the entire bench + coaches were on the court before he dunked.
Nah. That is how they call it against us, not the rest of the basketball world. That would be a Hess or Stevenson call against SU!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom