10 Best New Uniforms, we rank number ... | Syracusefan.com

10 Best New Uniforms, we rank number ...

The black Washington unis are really nice. Think FSU should be #1, though.

I really like the textured look on the red Oklahoma helmet...always wanted to see if SU could replicate the texture of an Orange on a helmet with the stripes, block S and numbers on top.

SUOrange44

http://network.yardbarker.com/colle...28176?linksrc=story_home_module_head_17028176

We rank number 4 on the list of 10 best new uniforms on yardbarker. Always nice to get good exposure in the media. Jacked up for the start of the new season!

Am I the only one who hates these types of websites? I get so annoyed by all the adds I just give up after 1 or 2 clicks. I am convinced they put no effort in the material and are just pushing interesting headlines to drive ad revenue.

I really like the textured look on the red Oklahoma helmet...always wanted to see if SU could replicate the texture of an Orange on a helmet with the stripes, block S and numbers on top.

SUOrange44

I've always wanted us to wear something like this

P8bq6FO.jpg

SUOrange44

Oklahoma? I read here that the storied tradition rich programs don't need to change their uniforms. I am confused

Oklahoma? I read here that the storied tradition rich programs don't need to change their uniforms. I am confused

until they make there move to the bigten

Florida State. Wow. Hands down #1. Arkansas, excellent. Oklahoma, really nice. Mississippi State, good. Washington, OK. BYU, can't even see it. Washington, needs some work. Wisconsin, Miami, and Oregon yikes. Belong in the bottom 10. So Syracuse should still be #4, behind FSU, Arkansas, and Oklahoma.

Take a look at the gif at the bottom of the miami page. Is that the syracuse logo on a shirt or am I going loco?

and if it is, does it say "sucks" in black under the block S?

IthacaBarrel said:

Still look red and white to me.

Their impending move to the B1G necessitated the fresh look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom