10 days to the return of the best show on TV | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

10 days to the return of the best show on TV

fyi for pervs - Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) is celebrating her 18th birthday today. Is all filming for the season done?

Not much longer now...

140219-got4-key-art-v2-_page_11.jpg

fyi for pervs - Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) is celebrating her 18th birthday today. Is all filming for the season done?
Filming wrapped up around Thanksgiving. Writing for season 5 should be almost done by now. First 4 episode titles are out, too.

1 - Two Swords
2 - The Lion and the Rose
3 - Breaker of Chains
4 - Oathkeeper

Filming wrapped up around Thanksgiving. Writing for season 5 should be almost done by now. First 4 episode titles are out, too.

1 - Two Swords
2 - The Lion and the Rose
3 - Breaker of Chains
4 - Oathkeeper

So Twitter might explode after episode 2.

I've been excited to see how Oathkeeper will look on screen.

I think the real "pervs are the writers and producers are the one who put in nude scenes gratuitously for the sake of a few more hits on the rating numbers.

I think the real "pervs are the writers and producers are the one who put in nude scenes gratuitously for the sake of a few more hits on the rating numbers.
Have you read the books? If anything they've downplayed the sixy six. Gurrm is a notorious sixmonger.

So Twitter might explode after episode 2.

I've been excited to see how Oathkeeper will look on screen.
Easily going to be the best season yet.

Oathkeeper was in the trailer, though it was a bit hard to tell

game-of-thrones-tywin-lannister-jaime-lannister-oathkeeper-540x305.jpg

I know "All Men Must Die" is the translation of the Valar Morgraphias line or whatever it is, but I can't help thinking if that's also a bit of a wink to people who have read, say, the last page of Book Three. You know, emphasis on the second word . . .

3rd new trailer

Can't beat the Titan.

Not only is it the best show but those who have read these fine books know that this season is going to be the tits.

... and these may be the best trailers ever made for a TV show:

Too many dragon kills might ruin the "tit" showing you are so much craving. I just hope the special effects guys aren't going to be working overtime. Too much of that crap ruins the story IMO.

Drogon's turned into a flying ocher people eater - sheesh they're getting big.
And flying barbecues as well. Just add sauce before grilling. I'll take a Hoffman's Coney instead every time.

Reread A Storm of Swords recently and it really is just insane how much happens in the last 3-400pgs of that book, and the beginnings of the next two, that this season will encompass.

Need
New
Book
To
come
out

now.

For those that need to catch up quick, here's an Honest Trailer for the first three seasons (probably NSFW)

Yeah, I will be very interested to see how they lay out three of the crazy things that happen late in the third book (the toilet indicent, the doorway incident, the stone, uh, body part incident). Will all that happen in Episode 10? Will they have one in a different episode? Will the last of the three wait until Season 5, Episode 1?

Gotta have the doorway incident, verbatim from the books, and then cut straight to Merrett Frey's little journey, probably replaced by Black Walder or Lame Lothar Frey.

Gotta have the doorway incident, verbatim from the books, and then cut straight to Merrett Frey's little journey, probably replaced by Black Walder or Lame Lothar Frey.

I've been thinking the last scene of the season will be Merrett meeting ____.

Is the doorway incident the privy incident?

I've been thinking the last scene of the season will be Merrett meeting ____.

Is the doorway incident the privy incident?
The doorway incident is in the final chapter of ASOS. Framing the singer.

I'm calling in Upstate and NKR1978 to back me up on this:

Do yourself a favor and read the books first. Or at least read a book then watch a season.

Trust us.

I fell in love it so much during season 1 that I read all 5 books non stop virtually every day after work from mid May to early august with only a 10 day break before Dance came in the mail.

And tonight's premier was so damn good.

I fell in love it so much during season 1 that I read all 5 books non stop virtually every day after work from mid May to early august with only a 10 day break before Dance came in the mail.

And tonight's premier was so damn good.

HBO has found unreal talent to make these books into a series. After just one episode I think the Red Viper will be the best actor yet (sorry Tyrion/Dinklage).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom