12-6 (5-2) does not suck | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

12-6 (5-2) does not suck

The brilliant minds here filling page after page as if a simple statement that 12-6 doesn't suck is banworthy trolling proves my point.

This is the feb swoon of all swoons, I'm looking forward to his retirement, I expect it's just one more year, whatever. I've sat through ten million also ran teams wanting a couple years for a guy to go, everyone will live.
I'm not getting any younger, a lost year in fandom hurts more at this age. There are only so many seasons left to enjoy. This and last year feel like wasted years.

Fixed it for you prudence
Most people know that championship is singular and championships is plural but thanks for contributing. Maybe it was worthwhile for you to think about that

In case you're wondering why I think the board is full of babies, here is a thread from a 4 years ago where many of the same people got mad that Syracuse was in a select group of teams

And yes, it's obviously much worse now

I'm not getting any younger, a lost year in fandom hurts more at this age. There are only so many seasons left to enjoy. This and last year feel like wasted years.
My kids turn 12 and 9 this month. They both love playing. They'll watch with me but don't care that much and I really wish I could repeat what I had when I was 12 in 1987 going crazy watching with my family. It sucks for me that I can't repeat it but I could have rooted for other schools that weren't good then and aren't good now.

I'd have more fun with my kids if they canned him and made a great hire and got every guys transfer but I don't expect wildhack to can a legend for .500 seasons because I want another legend to replace a legend

In case you're wondering why I think the board is full of babies, here is a thread from a 4 years ago where many of the same people got mad that Syracuse was in a select group of teams

And yes, it's obviously much worse now
You just bumped a thread that said the following 4 years ago.

"People are making it out like this is some dragged out sucky period where we have to indulge the old man. Temple comparisons? Cheney couldn't win 20 in the A10 those late years"

...and since that post...we literally haven't won 20 games.

...and you think this post was positive for you?

"People are making it out like this is some dragged out sucky period where we have to indulge the old man. Temple comparisons? Cheney couldn't win 20 in the A10 those late years"

GoSU96 was talking about “what if Lydon or Richardson were on the team” like 3 years after they left. Lolsmh.

If I cherry pick these variables we’re as good as Duke Nova and Gonzaga.

Thank god for Malachi Richardson going Super Saiyan for three possessions.

Chaney "retired" when he was 71, or 6 years younger than JAB is now and had a .534 winning percentage over his last five seasons compared to JAB's .566 winning percentage. A difference of about one win per season.

I mean, I guess the plus is that JAB hasn't sent in JBA just to break some bones ... yet.

I do. Look at the responses! So many of the same babies.

Chaney "retired" when he was 71, or 6 years younger than JAB is now and had a .534 winning percentage over his last five seasons compared to JAB's .566 winning percentage. A difference of about one win per season.

I mean, I guess the plus is that JAB hasn't sent in JBA just to break some bones ... yet.
Chaney was 120 when he was 50

I commend you for committing to the DRIL bit you appear to be doing.

Of the posters here I suspect like a half dozen at most are gonna get that reference but I commend you for making it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom