12-6 (5-2) does not suck | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

12-6 (5-2) does not suck

I think someone should look into developing a competitive annual Big 5 regular season battle in the area that could rival the Philly Big 5

Syracuse
Binghamton
Cornell
Colgate
Lemoyne

We might even win it a few times.

If we can get the Kmart Tigers and Marathon Oil onboard, we'd really be cookin'!

I’ll take Judah over Buddy.
I’ll take Maliq over Jimmy.

But Cole >>>>>> Bell/Taylor
Frank > Hima

We’re a little deeper this year though.
I’d take Buddy over Judah, I’ve never seen a more selfish player here since Deshaun Williams.

Bell may be the worst starter here in 20+ years.

my original thought was ...well that’s hyperbole...but.

he really might be. MAYBE Kaleb Joseph? But that’s about it.
That was the only name that I thought of, but at least he played defense. Toss up lol

What sucks is losing 27 games in a row, as we did before Fred Lewis, Dave Bing and Jim Boehiem came here. The problem is not that we've hit bottom but rather that things can, indeed, get worse that this, (see Georgetown and Louisville) and we aren't trending in the right direction, even if we might have a better numerical record this year.

It's important that we get as many players as possible from this team back next year so they can continue their development into a better team than we've seen in recent years and then maybe we can build on that. But that's such a huge gamble in this era of the portal and NIL.

I'd still like to know why the "thumbs down" symbol becomes something that looks like a particularly uncomfortable woman's shoe.

Would be uncouth to name names, but we've had some that were worse.
Why? Because he hit a few threes in one game? He plays some of the worst defense I’ve ever seen, like Joe and Buddy bad, all his rebounds are by accident, can’t dribble, can’t pass, he does nothing. I’d take Buss Patterson over him. Name names, because I don’t think there is, some arguables but dude has no business ever being on the floor. You could probably even say Benny, but at least he had a couple good all around games, Bell hasn’t.

Why? Because he hit a few threes in one game? He plays some of the worst defense I’ve ever seen, like Joe and Buddy bad, all his rebounds are by accident, can’t dribble, can’t pass, he does nothing. I’d take Buss Patterson over him. Name names, because I don’t think there is, some arguables but dude has no business ever being on the floor. You could probably even say Benny, but at least he had a couple good all around games, Bell hasn’t.
Josh Wright

Billy Celuck

This feels gross, btw.

Josh Wright

Billy Celuck

This feels gross, btw.
I’d take Josh Wright over Bell in a heartbeat.

Bell has already started double the games than Celuck did in his four years.

Billy Celuck

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

In retrospect I am not sure starting this thread after beating a sub 500 team at home was prudent.
The brilliant minds here filling page after page as if a simple statement that 12-6 doesn't suck is banworthy trolling proves my point.

This is the feb swoon of all swoons, I'm looking forward to his retirement, I expect it's just one more year, whatever. I've sat through ten million also ran teams wanting a couple years for a guy to go, everyone will live.

The brilliant minds here filling page after page as if a simple statement that 12-6 doesn't suck is banworthy trolling proves my point.

This is the feb swoon of all swoons, I'm looking forward to his retirement, I expect it's just one more year, whatever. I've sat through ten million also ran teams wanting a couple years for a guy to go, everyone will live.

Cool, we are at the “we aren’t all going to die” phase.

Where have I heard this before? “I don’t like _______ either, but you guys are ridiculous.”

FWIW i didn’t think it was banworthy, but I do think you were trolling more than a little…

FWIW i didn’t think it was banworthy, but I do think you were trolling more than a little…
Saying we don't suck (still true overall) is trollier than other teams fans coming and saying we do suck and I think it says a lot about the emotional basketcases here

Saying we don't suck (still true overall) is trollier than other teams fans coming and saying we do suck and I think it says a lot about the emotional basketcases here
This is Syracuse. If you’re not even on the bubble, you suck.

High seed: very good - great.
Not a high seed but clearly in tourney: good
Bubble team: decent

Everything below that: suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online