1925 Giants Drive 2020 OffSeason Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

1925 Giants Drive 2020 OffSeason Thread

Is there a preference out there with OL draft of Wirfs, Becton, Wills, or Thomas?

There’s so much OT smoke coming from down Rt 3 it makes me think Simmons is the pick.

Man. I’m trying to talk myself into being happy either way...we really have needed a franchise OT for a long time and with a young QB it makes sense.

But Simmons is so intriguing with his athleticism and versatility, and while we’ve made some improvements to the D - he would be that potential high impact, superstar player we don’t have on that side.

I’ve narrowed my choices to Simmons & Wills.

FWIW, Phil Simms just said 4 might be too high for Simmons because you don’t know where to put him. I’ve heard that often actually. We need the guaranteed starter, that’s Wills.

Giants want the offensive tackle from Iowa. I bet they trade back and get him.

Giants want the offensive tackle from Iowa. I bet they trade back and get him.
That’s a gamble, can’t go back to far or he will be gone.

teams will relying on the college coaches a lot this year, Saben and Ferentz have long been Giants friends.

I would love the extra picks, if they go back further than 7...I will be scared to death we get none of the 3.

I believe they have Wills graded higher.

There’s so much OT smoke coming from down Rt 3 it makes me think Simmons is the pick.

Taking Simmons would be the right move. He'll be the best player on the board at #4 but u know gettleman will take his hog mollie. Then Simmons will be a six time pro bowler.

Taking Simmons would be the right move. He'll be the best player on the board at #4 but u know gettleman will take his hog mollie. Then Simmons will be a six time pro bowler.

Hog mollies up front with the best RB in the league and Big Stones Jones = offensive juggernaut for years to come.

Hog mollies up front with the best RB in the league and Big Stones Jones = offensive juggernaut for years to come.

Tricky game. There are four OL men that are expected to go in the top 12 or so. The way these things work is that two of them will be very good while two will be mediocre. Just better hope he gets it right. Simmons looks more like a sure thing than any of these linemen. The old conundrum of best available versus need tho I would argue the defense still needs a lot of help too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom