2/24 First Time Tailgaters | Syracusefan.com

2/24 First Time Tailgaters

megluvscuse

Walk On
2/24 First-Time Tailgaters - Cuse v Notre Dame 12pm

A group of 20ppl all 2018 alumni heading to Cuse for the Notre Dame game on 2/24 - too far removed to crash the frat tailgates so looking to join the other adults! Any tailgating tips for first-timers? Staying in a hotel nearby. Planning to bring our own tables/tents but could use some advice on:
  • Parking - Which lot is the best? Hoping to be near other tailgaters. Also, can you pay to leave cars overnight in these lots or do they need to be moved post-game?
  • Food - Game is at 12pm - thinking a breakfast tailgate. Would love to get catering-sized eggs/potatoes/etc. Any recs on where to order from?
  • Timing - What time do fans usually arrive? 3 hours before the game?
Any tips/advice are appreciated!!!

Gracie’s Kitchen in Westvale started as a catering business. They will do whatever you want and their breakfasts are outstanding!

2/24 First-Time Tailgaters - Cuse v Notre Dame 12pm

A group of 20ppl all 2018 alumni heading to Cuse for the Notre Dame game on 2/24 - too far removed to crash the frat tailgates so looking to join the other adults! Any tailgating tips for first-timers? Staying in a hotel nearby. Planning to bring our own tables/tents but could use some advice on:
  • Parking - Which lot is the best? Hoping to be near other tailgaters. Also, can you pay to leave cars overnight in these lots or do they need to be moved post-game?
  • Food - Game is at 12pm - thinking a breakfast tailgate. Would love to get catering-sized eggs/potatoes/etc. Any recs on where to order from?
  • Timing - What time do fans usually arrive? 3 hours before the game?
Any tips/advice are appreciated!!!

Tailgate in February. Very rare for people to tailgate.

My recommendation. I believe the parking garage just south of Varsity Pizza allows 24hr parking. I asked and they do for Football.

Another option is to stay at the Sheraton on campus. I'm not familiar with basketball game day lots though...maybe someone else can jump in in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom