2003 National Championship Watch Party | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2003 National Championship Watch Party

What an awesome time listening to the Facebook Live with the players.

Great memories and I'm sure it was fun for them to re-connect with one another.

Man we miss Hop a lot. No offense to the other guys but I hope he comes back as the successor. Such a great dude.

What an awesome time listening to the Facebook Live with the players.

Great memories and I'm sure it was fun for them to re-connect with one another.

Man we miss Hop a lot. No offense to the other guys but I hope he comes back as the successor. Such a great dude.

I think he will.

The Facebook live stream was amazing to watch.

Yeah it was!

I'm not on BookFace, but managed to pull it up anyway.

The banter between the guys was awesome.
Andrew Kouwe was hysterical.
Troy Weaver too.

We did a pre-game Zoom happy hour call w/ a bunch of my fraternity brothers before the game, and it carried over into a first half group watch. Such a good time all around.

Too bad all of JB's players hate him so much. :p

The Facebook live stream was amazing to watch.
Man, that was so so good. Fans who got to watch the all guys and coaches together on FB Stream saw exactly what makes the program so special and unique and why Cuse basketball really is a family (not just a slogan) and how much love and affection the players have for each other and for JB.

As I do in all game threads, Final stats:

1586049437390.png

Couple things that really were awesome to hear:

- The Michigan State/bus story. Had to take cabs 5 by 5 to the game because the bus broke down.
- TJ Ford's mom telling Troy Weaver he was going home Saturday at the adidas party. Not sure why he was at the adidas party since we were/are a Nike school, but I digress...
- Andrew Kouwe bringing the Michigan State student newspaper to Melo and showing him that Alan Anderson said he was going to lock him down. Hilarious.
- Josh Pace giving Boeheim a couple nice shots to the ribs about his playing time that year.

Great night.

Man, that was so so good. Fans who got to watch the all guys and coaches together on FB Stream saw exactly what makes the program so special and unique and why Cuse basketball really is a family (not just a slogan) and how much love and affection the players have for each other and for JB.
Considering how many of them have never watched a replay of the game. And probably all of them have never been together since then. I think they enjoyed it more than we did. And Coach Hop. He belongs here.

Absolutely. Really fun to watch and hear those guys interact tonight.

What a fantastic ending to an unforgettable championship season. The losses and disappointments have been easier for me to take since that night and always will be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom