2009 Big East Tournament Replay | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2009 Big East Tournament Replay

Man, Jonny Flynn was a super hero to 11 year old me.

The dunk at the RAC is one of my foundational basketball moments. That and the GMac floater against Cincy. I must have re-enacted that shot a thousand times before 4th grade basketball practice.
You’re 22? I hate you.

I caught that Niagara Falls doc on one of the ESPN channels recently.

Found it interesting when Harris said something about how when he was at Syracuse he still had one foot in NF and it hurt him. Lines up with the reports here back then that Hopkins would sometimes have to drive out there and get him and bring him back to Cuse.

Yeah he had a kid too and his family all in the stands at every game. Too much. His problem was being really good as a freshmen and having nowhere to go but down given his height and playing style. The commentary on Paul on this board grinds my gears. He was a very good player for us.

Harris & Jeff Adrien both had potential pro futures as Tight Ends

That’s a good call. Adrien was a very good undersized PF. He was the star for my rival HS and good enough to elevate them over us when we had 2 d1 good players on the team and would win the state championship the year after. But he was my grade and I think emerged as a freshmen at uconn when I was a senior at SU.

Yeah he had a kid too and his family all in the stands at every game. Too much. His problem was being really good as a freshmen and having nowhere to go but down given his height and playing style. The commentary on Paul on this board grinds my gears. He was a very good player for us.

14 and 9 as a soph. Very good player.

Looking at the box score. Andy didn’t start but played 50 minutes off the bench.

He, Devendorf and Flynn were 1st, 2nd, and 4th in minutes that year. Harris was third. We played an incredibly small lineup that year. JB rarely played the 2 bigs together. Averaged 80 a game. We were all about scoring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom