DC2
Melo
Xmas
BMK

Put em together and what do you get?

this:

Eagle%27s-Deli-Burger.jpg

Not all those guys will be on the roster

I'm questioning whether Mookie, Waiters and Fab will be on that roster. I think one of them will leave...maybe two.

I'm questioning whether Mookie, Waiters and Fab will be on that roster. I think one of them will leave...maybe two.

I think mookie has accepted his fate, but I agree fab and/or waiters will be gone

I dunno, I like the quotes Dion has been giving. I'm willing to give him another shot. Of course, it could still wind up at DeShaun v2.0, so who knows.

And why is everyone suddenly saying Fab is going to be gone? Do he and JB butt heads that much?

Fab isn't leaving before the NBA wants him. Its not happening.

Dion maybe but it seems he listens to the criticisms on his weaknesses and seems like a extremely hard worker despite things being his way. Guys like that usually want to make sure they are in the Big leagues. Unless his outside shot got better I will be surprised. Interesting quote in the practices by the coaches on Dion and his pressure defense.

I think Triche having a huge year or MCW if he gets big minutes based on his all around game have more chance.

I think MCW and Dion would be my favorite backcourt next year maybe ever. Because both can pass really good on a target when they want and both will be able to play extedned defense and be our fastest backcourt combo in probably 20 years. And Cooneys D has been a nice suprise as well. :mad:

Where's Fab going to go?

I'd love it if he made big enough strides for the NBA, but I'm not seeing it.

If Waiters were going to leave, it would have been over the past year.

Does Mookie graduate this year? I know he has the extra year because of his redshirt, just wondering if he takes his degree and pursues overseas basketball.

I dunno, I like the quotes Dion has been giving. I'm willing to give him another shot. Of course, it could still wind up at DeShaun v2.0, so who knows.

And why is everyone suddenly saying Fab is going to be gone? Do he and JB butt heads that much?

Im not suggesting Fab WILL leave, it just wouldnt surprise me if he did.

I would be just as surprised if all three stayed as I would be if all three left...which is why I think one or two will leave. With DC, it's going to be an awfully crowded frontcourt and Fab isnt exactly a spring chicken.

As for Dion, I cant shake from my memory the fact that he said he was two years away from his dream (the NBA), when he was preparing for the start of his first year.

And Mookie has a kid and college doesnt pay the bills.

Mookie has a kid? I didn't know that.

Of course, he is a D1 athlete, which I think legally obligates him to procreate at an early age.

Where's Fab going to go?

Heads back to Brazil, drops Melo from his name and goes by "Fab", attempts to play soccer, but trips while running down the field during his 1st game, ends his career, turns to ripping off directionals out of cars and selling them on the street. Lots of action ahead for him. He must be pumped.

As long as noone shows Fab a picture of that burger and the location to attain it we should be good.

Mookie has a kid? I didn't know that.

Of course, he is a D1 athlete, which I think legally obligates him to procreate at an early age.

I think he has more than one kid, actually.

The way the coaches went all in on Coleman leads me to believe that they don't expect at least one of this year's big men to be back next year.

For size and height, you have Fab and Keita at Center...you now have real PFs with Christmas and DC2...going to be interesting to see what happens with CJ and Grant...and the backcourt of Triche, Waiters, MCW and Cooney...not to mention others on roster...
We are now deep...we are now JB's biggest headace or multiple chances to win NC more than once in next four years...can he handle 10-12 very good players...we are stacked as dds...go 'Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom