2012 Season Expectations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2012 Season Expectations

2012 Season W-L Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point I see anything from 4-8 to 6-6. To many question marks throughout the team for anything better then .500 with this schedule. As I have posted before the NW game is really the key to the whole season. It gets us that needed 1-1 start after the USC game and set us up for a 3-1 start. The last thing this team needs is to be 0-2 going into Stony Brook in front of 20,000 fans, thats a recipe for a disaster.

Someone that knows more about this than I do should comment but I would guess that with the zone blocking scheme one man can really screw up the line play more than other blocking schemes. Is that correct? If so, I should think that one injury or weak link will limit the plays that we can run effectively.

Big East Championship on our way out the door.

Hopefully like we took possession by default (and winning, of course) of the Schwartzwalder Trophy after WV bailed early from the BE.

One thing about USC that I don't think is being acknowledged is Syracuse is a 100% trap game for them. I really see us having a legitimate chance to beat them as they will be seeing we are 3+ TD underdogs and look right past us. The game they play following us is @ Stanford. They will be looking ahead at that game and just assuming that talent will win them the game vs cuse. I think that really gives us a big shot. Plus factor in the cross country flying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom