2013-2014 Point Guard

blah

• blah

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • blah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hes one of Brewsters top scorers so he wouldn't be playing distributor. Next year he will have 6 scorers with experience ahead of him.

Fair, DC2, Grant, Gbinije, will give us plenty of isolation scorers next year on the floor around him. We won't need the crafty dribbling to draw doubles as much as good ball movement similar to 09-10. And thats leaving out Cooney, Rak, Robertson, Ketia BJ, Obokoh. I wouldn't be worried about the halfcourt with Patterson at point. Maybe the fullcourt but not the half. Especially if Fair returns.

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but Mike G will ease your pain. Last paragraph from Donna Ditota, courtesy of sujuiceonline.com
"He will impersonate, for lack of a better word, other scorers or point guards, or whoever, when Syracuse does their little scouting report. He also is playing point guard. I’ve heard a lot of stuff about who is going to be Syracuse’s point guard, what will happen when Michael Carter-Williams leaves, and they’re only going to have Tyler Ennis, but he’s been working almost exclusively at point guard during practices."

This entire paragraph makes me very excited about Mike G, but even from that Midnight Madness scrimmage, it's clear he has a ton of talent.
I also think that practice will work this answer out early next season, as I can see one or both of Buss or BJ bringing the ball up in spot minutes as a third option.

That highlight video of Patterson made me happy to have him on board ... helluva stroke. Looked good with the ball and was aggressive with steals without hacking. Big time motor, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom