2016-17 Coaching Carousel | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Coaching Carousel

When your head coach is looking, you best be looking.

Sinking ship?

Did Chip Long just board the Titanic?

He'll be 69 , a longtime assistant and moving again - these guys have to be seriously addicted. This will be his 7th job, each one in a different state since 2005. Do you know if he going as a line coach or at least a coordinator?

Reports are Chip Kelly to be fired after today's SF game. If he sits out a year he will have his pick of any college job he wants next year

He'll be 69 , a longtime assistant and moving again - these guys have to be seriously addicted. This will be his 7th job, each one in a different state since 2005. Do you know if he going as a line coach or at least a coordinator?
He was OLine coach at Temple. No way Rhule brings him in as OC.

I bet Oregon wishes they had waited on hiring a HC. I'm sure they would love to bring Chip back.

Please pardon my ignorance, but who's he?
IMG_0808.jpg

Offense, defense, special teams, head coach... he's done it all.
"George of all trades"

His first stop in Texas.

Doesn't he have show cause penalty time left...
I believe it has expired. Penalty came down mid-2013 and he got an 18 month show-cause, IIRC.

With all of these NFL jobs now open it will be interesting to see if Jim Harbaugh or Brian Kelly get one of them and how that will open up a major college job which Chip and Les Miles will be fighting over

So apparently Saban gave ol Lane the boot for the championship game, Kiffen out, Sark in lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom