2016-17 Coaching Carousel | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Coaching Carousel

Don't know much about Taggart's hires, but he needs guys with California connections.

upload_2017-1-4_13-12-36.jpeg

A lateral move from a P5 to a G5? Hmmmm...
Well after color commentator Ray Bentley anointed the "other" DL coach as the Second Coming during the Quick Lane Bowl telecast, maybe Al thought it was time to move on. Don't blame him.

Mark Coyle swinging for the fences!

I'm looking forward to "A Field Guide to the Tastes and Consistencies of Stadium Turf of the Great Lakes Region, 1st Edition." At least I don't think he has done it yet.

PJ Fleck to Minnesota?

He has his work cut out for him.

A lateral move from a P5 to a G5? Hmmmm...

Watched BC's bowl game.

Harold Landry knocked me out - outstanding speed rusher on the DL for the Eagles.

Would love to see him play for the real Eagles - those from the City of Brotherly Love.

What's up with Les Miles not getting a job? I thought he was a great coach who just couldn't get a QB.

What's up with Les Miles not getting a job? I thought he was a great coach who just couldn't get a QB.

He has an offer to push Lee Coroso out at ESPN and take his spot if he wants. Will see if he takes it.

He may have to wait a year. I think next year he will have his pick of jobs and every big job that comes open will be fighting for him. Sometimes it's just "too soon" to get another job for him especially the way it ended at LSU

PJ Fleck to Minnesota?

He has his work cut out for him.

Why? Compared to what Dino inherited? He is getting a 9-4 team that has been recruiting well for years. Perfect place for him, already knowing the recruiting in the Midwest.

Why? Compared to what Dino inherited? He is getting a 9-4 team that has been recruiting well for years. Perfect place for him, already knowing the recruiting in the Midwest.

and they play in the division that doesn't have Michigan and Ohio State.

and they play in the division that doesn't have Michigan and Ohio State.

Exactly, this job is tailored to Fleck. New stadium, stocked talent cupboard, B10 west, or whatever its called.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom