2016-17 Coaching Carousel | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Coaching Carousel

Ryan Steinberg needs some fashion assistance.

C1vjwpAWEAAxE2n.jpg

That's crazy. If the guy leaves OSU it's not voluntarily. and the OSU offense hasn't looked particularly impressive.
OSU just hired the Indiana coach to be an OC. I imagine they wanted the previous guy out.

Ryan Steinberg needs some fashion assistance.

C1vjwpAWEAAxE2n.jpg

lets give the guy the benfit of the doubt. Perhaps he lost tons of weight recently? His shirt collar size is like 8 sizes to big.

It is a big step up. Lester doesn't have a lot to sell to a fan base that just lost their best coach ever.
Other than he is the greatest QB in the history of WMU. He has been a very successful head coach at lower level and has some P5 experience. He's an alumni. I don't get it.

Other than he is the greatest QB in the history of WMU. He has been a very successful head coach at lower level and has some P5 experience. He's an alumni. I don't get it.
He was a D3 HC and OC at two low end P5 schools. They're going to look for Fleck 2.0.

Louisville: Louisville will hire Lorenzo Ward as defensive backs coach, sources tell FootballScoop. Ward spent the 2016 season as defensive coordinator at Fresno State, and prior to that spent seven years as the defensive coordinator at South Carolina.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom