2017-18 Coaching Carousel | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2017-18 Coaching Carousel

Jimbo probably took some serious heat this year and it was enough for him to say, he's had enough not that it will get better at TAM but he wins the pissing contest.

I will still wait and see on this though

If that happens, I would bet they would go hard after Taggart.

Yikes. Be like SU firing McNabb.

BYU: Offensive coordinator Ty Detmer has been fired the program has announced. After Kalani Sitake went 9-4 in his first season as head coach, BYU dropped to 4-9 this season.

Did you see that ASU wants to keep both coordinators and just bring in Edwards. Oh yeah, that’s gonna Work out great!

No wonder they are down to Herm Edwards! Who the heck would agree to that arrangement?

No wonder they are down to Herm Edwards! Who the heck would agree to that arrangement?

I always wondered what would happen if a school saved money on a HC and spent it all on an OC, DC, STC.

Facilities wars are out of control. What a waste of money

$60M indoor facility.

You'd think the players would just say you know as much as I love my personal bed jacuzzi with 4k LED, my own Xbox, personal Wi-Fi, and the robot from the Jetsons who spits out my food order, I think I'd just rather have the money.

Yikes. Be like SU firing McNabb.

BYU: Offensive coordinator Ty Detmer has been fired the program has announced. After Kalani Sitake went 9-4 in his first season as head coach, BYU dropped to 4-9 this season.
Detmer never should have been hired for that job in the first place.

$60M indoor facility.

You'd think the players would just say you know as much as I love my personal bed jacuzzi with 4k LED, my own Xbox, personal Wi-Fi, and the robot from the Jetsons who spits out my food order, I think I'd just rather have the money.
...name and likeness...

$60M indoor facility.

Paying them would be so much cheaper

So Cutliff turned down the Tennessee job. Interesting that he's happy coaching at little P5 school and wasn't swayed by gobs of cash to go coach at and SEC factory P5 school.

Tennessee has also contacted Doeren and Brohm. Both of which I'm hearing on the radio said thanks but not interested.

I doubt it but maybe this is the new trend, guys realizing their current situations at little P5 are better than coaching at the factories.