2017-18 Coaching Carousel | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2017-18 Coaching Carousel

Excellent hire
They must have thrown the bank at him. Why leave MSU, where he could have been a god, for a place that will likely sack him in 3 years and screw him out of his buyout?

All I want for Christmas is for us to take full advantage of this year's coaching carousel

They must have thrown the bank at him. Why leave MSU, where he could have been a god, for a place that will likely sack him in 3 years and screw him out of his buyout?
Our board feels he’s maxed out at MooSU. Better recruiting possibilities with UF. Their fans are huge PITAs, though.

Willie Taggert will become Florida State’s target if Jimbo is stupid and leaves.
Worth noting Jimbo without Jameis hasn’t really been the same.

Look, the Florida admin and fans are nuts but the shark humper did himself no favors either, and yes I do understand he won back to back division titles. Worth the risk for Mullen, 8-9 wins is the MSU ceiling

A beautiful beautiful 20 million dollar night hopefully

Betting FSU brings in Frost

Frost has a big time decision to make, be interesting if he takes the Nebraska job or not, will be a big shot against Nebraska if he doesn't. That said, he has been in Florida for 2 years, does he feel he can lure talent to Nebraska or not

really shocked if Jimbo jumps but good for us I guess. It is possible for them to take a step back for a few years while we get rolling.