2017 Onondaga Community College Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Onondaga Community College Thread...

The inn is pretty full at attack and they may be holding a spot for Staats. I believe they refer to this as fish and loaves on the football board. There are only so many locker spaces and hooks in the lax locker room. I know when I spoke to the staff about a couple of players looking to transfer they said they were over capacity for the next few years.

52 guys on this year's team.

At least 10 Seniors graduating.

Up to 19 new commits.

They're gonna need more hooks.

52 guys on this year's team.

At least 10 Seniors graduating.

Up to 19 new commits.

They're gonna need more hooks.
Wow, 60 players is really something. I count 18 commits with Rogers prepping at AOF next year. I'd expect us to see at least 2-3 players transfer out &/or take their degrees but would also be shocked if we didn't bring in at least 1 FO transfer. More hooks indeed.

Wow, 60 players is really something. I count 18 commits with Rogers prepping at AOF next year. I'd expect us to see at least 2-3 players transfer out &/or take their degrees but would also be shocked if we didn't bring in at least 1 FO transfer. More hooks indeed.

His twitter still shows him as a Cuse commit after Avon Old Farms. :)

Not sure where else to post this. I'm no expert, but this looks like a potential problem, as many of these players are current/future college athletes. I'm not on Twitter but someone may want to reach out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom