2017 Spring Game Thread, ACCNX 10AM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Spring Game Thread, ACCNX 10AM

OK, so did I hear that Mykelti Williams went down with 'what looked like a serious injury' in practice? Did I hear that right? Did I miss that? Nothing I could find on syracuse.com or here.

OK, so did I hear that Mykelti Williams went down with 'what looked like a serious injury' in practice? Did I hear that right? Did I miss that? Nothing I could find on syracuse.com or here.
Mykelti isn't even on campus until this Summer. If you mean McKinley, he's playing & looks 100%

Seeing he's not on campus no...

Aaron Roberts went off with what looked like a serious arm injury.

Judge and his Plant coach throwing each other sideline toe catches

So far my thoughts are either the offense is just having a bad day or the defense seems a lot better. Also Conners having to sit a year just seems dumb.

Game is going to last an hour and 10 mins

Mykelti isn't even on campus until this Summer. If you mean McKinley, he's playing & looks 100%

Seeing he's not on campus no...

Aaron Roberts went off with what looked like a serious arm injury.
OK, thanks. Thought I heard Park say something about a Notre Dame transfer having a bad injury in practice when Roberts was down on the field. :noidea:

Even the cheerleaders don't want to be there. Not a great showcase for the program this morning.

Great catch, great concentration.

Butler looks like a player! (besides the fact it's nice to finally have a real offensive highlight before it ends in 8 min)

How many broken plays because o-line can't hold their blocks for even a beat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom