2017 Spring Game Thread, ACCNX 10AM | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Spring Game Thread, ACCNX 10AM

Offensive line is a disaster.
That's why we have to go after Bleich and White really hard to go along with Sampson. That would be the making....

What did everyone expect?Definitely knew we wouldn't get any mint chocolate chip, butter pecan, choc chip cookie dough. As expected we got an OD dose of extreme vanilla! and defense always loves vanilla.

I think it's safe to say that the average fan is expecting to be dazzled a bit with this event but that's probably never going to happen.

At least the fans can get autographs and talk to the players

I think it's safe to say that the average fan is expecting to be dazzled a bit with this event but that's probably never going to happen.

At least the fans can get autographs and talk to the players

Uh, there were THIRTEEN TD's last year. That's pretty damn dazzling. ;)

I'd imagine most folks were hoping for more than one lousy TD from the O today.
That's Rutgers-eque. :p

Fos ‏Protected Tweets @Flash_fos7 5m5 minutes ago

I really appreciate my dad driving from Michigan to watch me
1f4af.png

Evan Foster

Even the cheerleaders don't want to be there. Not a great showcase for the program this morning.

Yeah - def missed the mark. But don't think it's indicative of anything at all.

Players look bigger and faster. Offensive system is proven. The fact that the defense played well is a good thing.

In short: can't wait for fall ball. We are on the rise.

Uh, there were THIRTEEN TD's last year. That's pretty damn dazzling. ;)

I'd imagine most folks were hoping for more than one lousy TD from the O today.
That's Rutgers-eque. :p

We're going to miss Etta Tawo more than most realize. He made a lot of big plays. This is going to more of a dink and dunk team.

Me, too. Linebackers, as well. Also think Josh Black had a good game. I'm betting we will see him be an integral part of the pass rush this fall.
Black looks huge. I like him to really move forward this year.

We're going to miss Etta Tawo more than most realize. He made a lot of big plays. This is going to more of a dink and dunk team.

Disappointed in the lack of ability to create separation by several receivers.

They won't stop taking shots. This system is built on verticals. He was a magician at coming down with jump balls, but they expect their WR to beat 1 on 1 coverage. Butler did that for a TD this game on Butler who was in pretty good position.

They may complete less, but the volume of deep shots will continue.

I agree, but not that is was too slow. It was like they just wanted to get it over with. Very hard to watch and also hard to justify driving 5 hours to see what looked like a mess.
To me it seems like it is nothing like playing in a real game against a outside opponent to really matters. And there is no way their hearts re into it like a real game.

They won't stop taking shots. This system is built on verticals. He was a magician at coming down with jump balls, but they expect their WR to beat 1 on 1 coverage. Butler did that for a TD this game on Butler who was in pretty good position.

They may complete less, but the volume of deep shots will continue.

Don't disagree, but our bread and butter will be short passes to Pierce and Philips with some short routes to Ishmael.

don'
Disappointed in the lack of ability to create separation by several receivers.
Don't forget that we have some very good recruits coming in and granted they may be freshmen but don't be surprised if one of them or maybe more step up and perform well over and above their expectations.:noidea:

Was it just me or did Custis start with the ones, do absolutely nothing (other than look like an NFL WR), and after halftime he played with the two's on offense. Halftime demotion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom