2017 Tewaaraton Watch List | Syracusefan.com

2017 Tewaaraton Watch List

C5y2MJvXQAEwz0q.jpg

C5y2MKEWYAAKvys.jpg

C5y2MKFXQAAA55D.jpg

Salcido over Mariano is interesting. In a season featuring 6 1-goal wins, Mariano has 3 game winning goals to Salcido's 1. Mariano has also scored to send us to OT twice & tallied the final 2 goals to beat #1 ND. Salcido does have 2 OT assists, one of which was actually intended for Mariano but intercepted by Trimboli to beat Duke.

Their point totals are almost identical but distributed nearly opposite between goals & assists. Mariano has only taken 1 more shot but look at the drastic difference in shooting %s. Hey, very happy to have Sergio recognized but just find it interesting.

IMG_0847.PNG

I as well think salcido over Mariano is interesting.
What he's done has been amazing, able to create and take over games. And he can facilitate as well. I think they need to switch those 2.

Not saying Salcido hasn't been good but come on Mariano is killin it.

In forty two years from now it will be 2059. Maryland will likely win that championship, too.

I was pulling for Trevor... he played for my son's club team, and I always like it when positions that don't usually get these kinds of awards bring home the hardware. I think if he had lit it up during the championship game he may have had a better chance.

I was pulling for Fields but Rambo absolutely deserved it. He was nearly unstoppable the latter half of the season. (i was shocked the OSU defender gave him so much trouble, kid should be a 1st team AA just based on that performance.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom