2017 Yankees Thread | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

sean-miller-shirt.jpg

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug." ~ Rick James.

Well, if the Yankee game gets rained out, the 'Hawks and Leafs are on the ice, 7:00 ET.

Getting incredibly tiring watching Bauer punch out the top of our lineup. Great curve.

Guy owns us this year, he's got it figured out (so far)

Getting incredibly tiring watching Bauer punch out the top of our lineup. Great curve.

Guy owns us this year, he's got it figured out (so far)
He threw 20 pitches in the first. Patience, my man.

Fox Sports Go absolutely sucks arse. I'm tempted to just listen to John and Suzyn, it's ridiculous how often the feed just cuts out and takes me back to the main menu with this app. It's awful

Timely hitting!

Edit: that was a man's at bat by Judge.

Last edited:
Bad mistake there. Could see that coming with him over throwing the first few.

Bad mistake there. Could see that coming with him over throwing the first few.
Get 6 more outs from Severino and we're good. Tough inning for him there, but it's not easy keeping your rhythm sitting through those long Yankee innings.

Get 6 more outs from Severino and we're good. Tough inning for him there, but it's not easy keeping your rhythm sitting through those long Yankee innings.

7 left on last three innings.

Agree about severino. Hopefully no walks!

Headley over Holliday looking good so far.

Headley should stand even closer to home plate so maybe he can just get HBP on one of those inside corner pitches instead of whining to the ump.

Hopefully all those lob don't come back to bite us.

Homers are the great equalizer... Ironically we don't have any

Headley over Holliday looking good so far.

Headley should stand even closer to home plate so maybe he can just get HBP on one of those inside corner pitches instead of whining to the ump.
That pitch was 3 inches off the plate

That pitch was 3 inches off the plate

Not according to MLB. But he keeps getting pounded inside while he hogs the plate. They’re not going to stop.

I know everyone says we have a great bullpen but they make me pretty nervous

Not according to MLB. But he keeps getting pounded inside while he hogs the plate. They’re not going to stop.

Fake news

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom