2017 Yankees Thread | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

I don't know why it's automatic for these meathead managers to take out a starter cruising along just because "we have a set up guy".

I tanaka's case, he's very known to give up the long ball

Hate hate hate asking Chapman to get a 5 out save in this situation and pissing away Robertson after two batters.

I don't know why it's automatic for these meathead managers to take out a starter cruising along just because "we have a set up guy".
It's not like it's August and you're trying not to burn out your starters. Jesus.

Someone get Chapman a winter coat in that dugout.

Humid night in NYC and he’s dressed like winter, sweating off lbs.

Loved those pitches though. Let’s get some insurance. The less 9th inning stress the better.

Now you have to hope a slightly diminished Chapman can get you the save in the 9th. It's like asking the guy to save the game twice in a half hour.

Now you have to hope a slightly diminished Chapman can get you the save in the 9th. It's like asking the guy to save the game twice in a half hour.
Leon Cadore of the Brooklyn Robins pitched 26 innings in one game in 1920.

True

Unbelievable. Lead off double with the 2/3/4 guys coming up, nothing.

Yankees with risp have been absolutely terrible. Would have been huge to get Gardner in there.

They have exactly who they want up with Lindor. Going to be sweating this AB out...

Thank god! Rest of series is gravy! (Not really but kind of)

Chapman
giphy.gif

Someone get Chapman a winter coat in that dugout.

Humid night in NYC and he’s dressed like winter, sweating off lbs.

Loved those pitches though. Let’s get some insurance. The less 9th inning stress the better.

No professional athlete has sweat as much as Chapman since Patrick Ewing in pregame warmups.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom