2017 Yankees Thread | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Probably so. From the small sample size it appeared the Yankee lefties (CC and Garcia) were effective against the Cleveland lineup. If CC can get through the 5th with the lead, Joe has a ton of mix and match options available. I wonder if Encarnacion is available tonight.

I read that they were hopeful to have EE, but I had an injury like that once and it was a long time getting over it. And it's his left ankle, so his weight transfers to that foot when he swings. I'd be surprised if he plays, but ...
upload_2017-10-11_7-52-18.gif

I read that they were hopeful to have EE, but I had an injury like that once and it was a long time getting over it. And it's his left ankle, so his weight transfers to that foot when he swings. I'd be surprised if he plays, but ... View attachment 112457

There is no way he plays. I think it's all been for show imo.

Well if he really can't play, they should take him off the roster and replace him with a healthy body.

That's what I think.

If they took him off the roster for injury, he would have to sit out the ALCS...so I'm guessing Tito gambled that he could get past the Yankees and get him back by the weekend or right after.

Hes there to make Joe think he can go...and imo, at best...he makes the last out or 1 in the 9th when they down a run or 2 and are hoping for a Kirk Gibson moment.

CC looks great and sir Didi with a blast! I need to put on some coffee. Here we go

Kluber is on tonight. Glad he made the mistake to Didi.

Gotta keep working those long at bats.

I'm somewhat calm but I'll get insanely nervous each inning

Part of me feels content with the comeback to 2-2 given how it started and how good cleveland was this year

I'm an emotional wreck!

No pitcher should ever throw judge anything but those outside and low breaking balls

My god...

Didi just throws that bat through the box so fast and efficiently. Love his swing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom