2017 Yankees Thread | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

regardless, my heart goes out to you.

listening to national announcers do a Yankee game is painful enough, listening to the opponents announcers do it...is cruel and unusual punishment.

sometimes I'm forced to if I'm in the car out of John and Susyn's range and have to listen to SXM when the Yankees are on the road.

Garcia pitched Friday, so they can either give Tanaka an extra day of rest, or just slot him in for Smith.

Let's see what happens with Gray...

Garcia pitched Friday, so they can either give Tanaka an extra day of rest, or just slot him in for Smith.

Let's see what happens with Gray...

I can see Smith going down so he can pitch every 5 days for SWB. Either him or Cessa has to take the shuttle.

I can see Smith going down so he can pitch every 5 days for SWB. Either him or Cessa has to take the shuttle.
Most definetly.

If they get Gray, dare I say Garcia is the extra lefty arm in the pen that they've been searching for??

Feinsand thinks we could go to a 6 man rotation.
That added chapter to the binder will blow people's minds.

I'd be ok with it, we got 2 guys who could use it (CC & Tanaka) & 2 guys who likely could use it as they are young (Monty & Sevy)...and then it would be 2 guys who, I'm guessing, only 1 really needs 5 days set...Gray.

That's workable for a Pennant Race.

Feinsand thinks we could go to a 6 man rotation.
I think it works if you get length out of the starters and do not have to rely on the bull pen. Otherwise you are carrying an extra pitcher at the expense of the bench for the month of August.

That's gotta be broke.

DGAeGDWU0AE-NX4.jpg

Those were good tweet finds O-X.

Cash better back on the phones working a different angle...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom